Helpful Links

Power internet tier

ACE - Guru

Power internet tier

I want my parents to get U-Verse Power tier, but somedays, it says it's available, but others it says they can only get Max Turbo. Why is this happening

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Power internet tier

Hi @rdljr,

When it comes to ordering U-verse service, we try to keep our database as up to date as possible. My only thoughts on why it would show available some days and other times it does not is because it is under the process of upgrading that area to the power tier, but a complication arises that makes us want to delay that option. Also, one thing that got me once was that there was a North and South part of the street address where the North and South got completely different services, and I was not realizing that I was looking at 2 different addresses.

If you do have any further questions, let me know, and I will be glad to help.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Guru

They live in a small neighborhood across the street from mine. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Community Support

I will be glad to investigate this further. I have sent you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Additional Support