Port Forwarding

Observer

Port Forwarding

Anyone willing to help me port forward?

Tech service won't help unless i pay another 15/month for advance tech services. 

I am setting up a Minecraft server for me and my friend on port 25565. I have created the user defined application and added it. I saved everything but the port is still closed. 

Message 1 of 5 (274 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Port Forwarding

Go here: http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Minecraft_Server/, select the name of AT&T router you have, then the type, and continue from there. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)
Observer

My router is not listed there.

Message 3 of 5 (260 Views)
ACE - Master

What AT&T router do you have?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)
ACE - Expert

I would also ask how you know the port is still closed?

Message 5 of 5 (200 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support