Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 25, 2013
9:30:09 AM
View profile
Poor customer service to 25 + year customer

very disappointed with customer service and their willingness to correct a billing error and they suspended my service without regards to my 80 year old mother sitting at home alone with no phone.  I offered to show proof of payment and they wanted a double payment to restore service.

very disappointed with customer service and their willingness to correct a billing error and they suspended my service without regards to my 80 year old mother sitting at home alone with no phone.  I offered to show proof of payment and they wanted a double payment to restore service.

Poor customer service to 25 + year customer

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 9:56:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Poor customer service to 25 + year customer

2 of 3 (243 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 10:38:49 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, remarkp!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had billing issues. As BeeBeeSA said, we will absolutely look into this right away if you just send us a message here with all your information.

Once again, I apologize, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, remarkp!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had billing issues. As BeeBeeSA said, we will absolutely look into this right away if you just send us a message here with all your information.

Once again, I apologize, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Poor customer service to 25 + year customer

3 of 3 (233 Views)