Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 19, 2013
9:42:38 PM
Please wait. Loading...

Please wait.  Loading...

Please wait.  Loading...

I don't have the update with the CC "upgrade".

The last update I received was the one that:

-  changed the On Demand process (of which I've read a lot of negative posts)

-  gave me  Central Time instead of local time in More Showtimes from the Guide

-  provided me the lovely "Search is temporarily unavailable" message

and the first option (Search Home) takes me to a Search All screen that I

haven't seen before

and the second option (Exit Search), which I thought would return me to the

Schedule Shows screen or at least back to TV, but actually takes me to

the Search screen you get via the Menu (which I would consider Search Home.

-  gave me the ubiquitous "Please wait.  Loading... " messages.

O.K., I've vented a little ...

My question is, did the last update (that included the CC feature that requires only 1/3 of

the button presses) fix the above mentioned features ... I mean issues?

Thanks.

Please wait.  Loading...

Please wait.  Loading...

I don't have the update with the CC "upgrade".

The last update I received was the one that:

-  changed the On Demand process (of which I've read a lot of negative posts)

-  gave me  Central Time instead of local time in More Showtimes from the Guide

-  provided me the lovely "Search is temporarily unavailable" message

and the first option (Search Home) takes me to a Search All screen that I

haven't seen before

and the second option (Exit Search), which I thought would return me to the

Schedule Shows screen or at least back to TV, but actually takes me to

the Search screen you get via the Menu (which I would consider Search Home.

-  gave me the ubiquitous "Please wait.  Loading... " messages.

O.K., I've vented a little ...

My question is, did the last update (that included the CC feature that requires only 1/3 of

the button presses) fix the above mentioned features ... I mean issues?

Thanks.

Please wait. Loading...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 4:57:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
jpinsticks - No, It did not change any of that. It broke viewing Favorites via the ENTER/ZOOM button. It appears that it added multiple favorites, but, it is not clear how it should work. Favorites guide is currently four button clicks. Looking for one.
jpinsticks - No, It did not change any of that. It broke viewing Favorites via the ENTER/ZOOM button. It appears that it added multiple favorites, but, it is not clear how it should work. Favorites guide is currently four button clicks. Looking for one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please wait. Loading...

2 of 2 (258 Views)