Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 14, 2013
6:22:35 PM
View profile
Please help connect SONY tv to my Uverse receiver..
I have bad my UVERSE for almost 2 months now. The main receiver and all are in my room. There is no problem with the other tvs having cable. But my tv will not connect to the receiver! There are no channels available.. And it's like my tv doesn't even recognized that my uverse is even plugged in. My tv is the Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310. If I am going to pay for uverse, I want to be able to use it! Please help
I have bad my UVERSE for almost 2 months now. The main receiver and all are in my room. There is no problem with the other tvs having cable. But my tv will not connect to the receiver! There are no channels available.. And it's like my tv doesn't even recognized that my uverse is even plugged in. My tv is the Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310. If I am going to pay for uverse, I want to be able to use it! Please help

Please help connect SONY tv to my Uverse receiver..

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2013 3:27:35 AM
(0)
Guru
What method are you using to connect the receiver to the TV?
What method are you using to connect the receiver to the TV?

Re: Please help connect SONY tv to my Uverse receiver..

2 of 3 (1,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2013 3:39:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Take a look at this esupport article.  Has pictures and everything.

http://www.att.com/support_media/images/pdf/uverse/att_uverse_setup.pdf

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Take a look at this esupport article.  Has pictures and everything.

http://www.att.com/support_media/images/pdf/uverse/att_uverse_setup.pdf

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please help connect SONY tv to my Uverse receiver..

3 of 3 (1,108 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments