Playstation 4 internet connection

Contributor

Playstation 4 internet connection

I had a perfect connection with the PS4 it ran at 9 Mbps now it runs at 1.3 Mbps only thing I tried was unplugging the router but nothing PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)
Community Support

Re: Playstation 4 internet connection

Hi junior4,

I apologize about the speed issues you are having with your Playstation 4. With your connection, are you wired or wireless? Also, do other devices in your house test with a higher speedtest when you are noticing issues?

One thing to try is changing your DNS on your Playstation 4 to an Open DNS.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)
Contributor

Well I recently found out my mom's mpbs were change to 1 mpbs but it needs to be at 7 mpbs per second
Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)
Community Support

Hi junior4,

I apologize for the decrease in internet speeds, but I will be happy to look into this further for you. I will have my team send you a private message, so we can run line tests on your line further to see if there are any issues.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.