Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 9, 2011
4:24:35 PM
View profile
Playstation 3 PS3 slow connection speed

I have searched around on the forums about this and it seems to be a common problem but i have not seen any solutions.

i have the 18mbps service, all devices except the ps3 connect just fine and speedtest at or around the advertized speed.

when i test the ps3 i am lucky if i get 1mbps.

i am connected now using wireless but i have tried a wired connection with the same results.

already tried putting it in DMZPlus mode with the same results.

Does anyone know of a solution for this? it is very frustrating. havnt been able to do any game updates, download videos, and netflix barely streams.

Thanks

Brian

I have searched around on the forums about this and it seems to be a common problem but i have not seen any solutions.

i have the 18mbps service, all devices except the ps3 connect just fine and speedtest at or around the advertized speed.

when i test the ps3 i am lucky if i get 1mbps.

i am connected now using wireless but i have tried a wired connection with the same results.

already tried putting it in DMZPlus mode with the same results.

Does anyone know of a solution for this? it is very frustrating. havnt been able to do any game updates, download videos, and netflix barely streams.

Thanks

Brian

Playstation 3 PS3 slow connection speed

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2012 9:04:00 AM
(0)
Contributor
Same issue. I have 24/3 and on all my wireless & wired devices I pull a constant high speed. But on the PlayStation 3 My speed severely throttled.

Is there a fix or workaround for this problem?
Same issue. I have 24/3 and on all my wireless & wired devices I pull a constant high speed. But on the PlayStation 3 My speed severely throttled.

Is there a fix or workaround for this problem?

Re: Playstation 3 PS3 slow connection speed

2 of 5 (1,242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2012 9:16:45 AM
(0)
Tutor
I'm having the same issue! If you've found a solution by now, please share...
I'm having the same issue! If you've found a solution by now, please share...

3 of 5 (971 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 14, 2012 8:31:41 AM
(0)
Tutor

they wont help us Smiley Sad

they wont help us Smiley Sad

4 of 5 (656 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2014 7:48:28 AM
(0)
Tutor

I'm having a similar issue.  I found your post while searching through the forums for an answer.  I still haven't found the answer yet.  Smiley Sad 

I'm having a similar issue.  I found your post while searching through the forums for an answer.  I still haven't found the answer yet.  Smiley Sad 

5 of 5 (210 Views)