Physical Address for Filing a Complaint

Contributor

Physical Address for Filing a Complaint

What is the address to list on a document for filing a complaint against ATT Uverse?  After getting the run around over the telephone and on this forum, I have decided to let people with more time and experience handle my situation. 

I have spent countless hours on the phone with reps saying the same thing with no resolution.  Based on everything I have read in this forum, my case, like many others, falls on deaf ears.  It is no longer about that amount of money I am being overcharged on a monthly basis, but the principles of doing business with integrity.

Message 1 of 5 (883 Views)

Re: Physical Address for Filing a Complaint

Your post doesn't indicate with whom you intend to file a complaint, and I don't have a physical address for you.  But if you have not done so already, I would suggest that you contact AT&T Customer Care via private message. These are not the same people as the CS/TS reps you call--they are social media managers who can connect you with the right people to escalate your issue. Include your name, account number and your contact information. Watch the blue envelope at the top right of your screen--they usually reply within 1-2 business days.

Since this is your first post (at least using the name cpa2b), I'm not sure how you would have gotten "the run around" here, but AT&T Customer Care should be able to deal effectively with your issues, whatever they might be.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 5 (864 Views)
ACE - Professor

cpa2b wrote:

What is the address to list on a document for filing a complaint against ATT Uverse?  After getting the run around over the telephone and on this forum, I have decided to let people with more time and experience handle my situation. 

I have spent countless hours on the phone with reps saying the same thing with no resolution.  Based on everything I have read in this forum, my case, like many others, falls on deaf ears.  It is no longer about that amount of money I am being overcharged on a monthly basis, but the principles of doing business with integrity.

FYI, if you are a future Certified Public Account, some state boards frown heavily on using the letters CPA in association with yourself AT ALL until you have the designation. Even on a seemingly anonymous discussion board, it could come back to bite you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (850 Views)
Contributor

Oh my gosh, we have fighting with AT&T since before April,  we have been promised so many install dates all to no avail.  We have lost five days of work now to this inept group.  What can we do??

Message 4 of 5 (612 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Kpcollier 

I'm very sorry you're having issues with your install dates. Our team will be happy to help! Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (600 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.