Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 10, 2013
3:37:09 PM
View profile
Paying off a long deliquent account through AT&T rather than a debt collection company

Hello,

I would like to inquire how to go about paying off a long deliquent account (2 years) in full throught AT&T itself rather than a debt collection company in attempts to clear the negative debt collection off my credit report. Is this possible with AT&T? How do i start if it is??

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I would like to inquire how to go about paying off a long deliquent account (2 years) in full throught AT&T itself rather than a debt collection company in attempts to clear the negative debt collection off my credit report. Is this possible with AT&T? How do i start if it is??

Thanks in advance

Paying off a long deliquent account through AT&T rather than a debt collection company

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 4:28:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

They should be able to assist you.  Allow 24 to 48 hours for a responce.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

They should be able to assist you.  Allow 24 to 48 hours for a responce.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Paying off a long deliquent account through AT&T rather than a debt collection company

2 of 3 (396 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 5:02:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Re: Paying off a long deliquent account through AT&T rather than a debt collection company

3 of 3 (391 Views)