Paying Bill

Paying Bill

I am having trouble paying my bill online. I have paperless billing.

Message 1 of 7 (673 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Paying Bill

You should go here to log-in.  Enter your credentials you used when you first signed up for U-verse.  It will be your email address and password.  You should be able to navigate and pay your bill from there.

If this is not what you mean please provide additional details.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (629 Views)

I don't have any trouble signing into the site. But when I pick "Pay Bill" It wont let me. I have paperless billing and have always paid here, so whats different?

Message 3 of 7 (613 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

zorrobill54321 - Take a look in your profile on payment methods. I do not particularly see anything, but you might. I prefer to pay from my banks site (electronic check). If you prefer a credit card you may be able to send it from your credit card account. Eiithr of these instead of triggering from the att site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (603 Views)

I have had paperless billing since acquiring my service. The site has always been slow, but now it says my account is not eligible for on-line bill pay. Since I receive no paper bills, how do I pay this?
Bill
Message 5 of 7 (541 Views)
ACE - Master

It could be a glitch, or maybe if the bill is past due for too long you can't use on line bill pay?  I not saying your past due but maybe one of the bills you paid didn't get applied to your account?

I would call 800-288-2020 and speak to billing and try to resolve your issue.  You caould also send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

They usually take 48 hours to reply back.  If your bill is now past due do to your not being able to pay it I would recommend you make the call versus the PM.  If your service gets disconnected due to non payment there is a $30 per service restoral fee.  Then you would have another headache trying to get that removed.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 6 of 7 (534 Views)
Employee

zorrobill54321 wrote:

I am having trouble paying my bill online. I have paperless billing.

Being on paperless billing shouldn't prevent you from paying your bill online. In fact, the point of paperless billing is to encourage our customer's to pay their bill online. One reason I would suspect that you cannot pay your bill online having been a support rep for our website, is if you had one of our service before switching to U-Verse, i.e. home phone, dsl or both, and are still using that log in to try and pay your U-Verse bill, you will see this error because the id is now linked to a discontinued service. You should have had another id created for your U-Verse account, referred to as a member id, which when used to sign in on att.com, will have access to your billing information.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7 (285 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.