Paying Bill Online

Contributor

Paying Bill Online

I have been trying to access online bill pay for 3 days and have had the same "Sorry! We are experiencing an error" and will be back up soon. I have not been able to reach anybody online and refuse to pay a late fee for this bill because there is an error on your end. When will it be fixed. ?  Is this occurring for everyone? 

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Paying Bill Online

I just tried and am having no issues logging into the AT&T site.  Try this link.  If you still can't log in try clearing your cookies and cache and try again.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)
Contributor

Still not working...saying access denied...
Message 3 of 4 (449 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

The only thing I can suggest is you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (433 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.