Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 27, 2013
7:23:07 AM
View profile
Paid U-Verse Content, e.g. Pay-Per-View or Movies, etc

We are new to u-verse and want to make sure we don't accidentally view any content requiring additional payment - does all additional paid content requre some sort of password?

We are new to u-verse and want to make sure we don't accidentally view any content requiring additional payment - does all additional paid content requre some sort of password?

Paid U-Verse Content, e.g. Pay-Per-View or Movies, etc

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 8:20:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

No, but it requires you saying yes more than one time. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

No, but it requires you saying yes more than one time. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Paid U-Verse Content, e.g. Pay-Per-View or Movies, etc

2 of 4 (259 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2013 8:44:05 AM
(0)
Employee
Any additional pay content will show a dollar cost, depress OK...
A second window will display verifying, depress Ok to agree
Any additional pay content will show a dollar cost, depress OK...
A second window will display verifying, depress Ok to agree
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2013 4:15:21 PM
(0)
Teacher
No passwords but as stated above all pay per view content including movies or premium on demand features require you to accept the charges twice.
No passwords but as stated above all pay per view content including movies or premium on demand features require you to accept the charges twice.

4 of 4 (179 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments