Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 17, 2013
1:24:47 PM
View profile
PS4 as a wireless receiver??

I currently have uverse and am thinking about purchasing a PS4. I heard that you could use the Xbox 360 as a wireless receiver to stream the uverse to another TV. Is this true? Can I use the PS4 as a reciever as well??

I currently have uverse and am thinking about purchasing a PS4. I heard that you could use the Xbox 360 as a wireless receiver to stream the uverse to another TV. Is this true? Can I use the PS4 as a reciever as well??

PS4 as a wireless receiver??

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 1:57:11 PM
(0)
Employee
You were able to upgrade the xbox360 to wired receiver for $99, this has been suspended and as of Dec 31, 2013 no longer supported. There has never been support for PS as a wired receiver nor any known discussion of having anything other than Uverse DVR (included) and wired or wireless receivers from Uverse currently $7 per month per receiver. (January price increase will move this to $8 per receiver)
You were able to upgrade the xbox360 to wired receiver for $99, this has been suspended and as of Dec 31, 2013 no longer supported. There has never been support for PS as a wired receiver nor any known discussion of having anything other than Uverse DVR (included) and wired or wireless receivers from Uverse currently $7 per month per receiver. (January price increase will move this to $8 per receiver)
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: PS4 as a wireless receiver??

2 of 2 (254 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments