Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 20, 2013
6:51:49 AM
View profile
PPV channels

I noticed that some of the PPV channels have no info avaiable there is one PPV channel that has events on it just woundering why its doing that thanks .

I noticed that some of the PPV channels have no info avaiable there is one PPV channel that has events on it just woundering why its doing that thanks .

PPV channels

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 10:28:18 AM
(0)
Scholar
I would just like know why some of the PPV channels say no info available there is one channel that is still showing events and concerts .
I would just like know why some of the PPV channels say no info available there is one channel that is still showing events and concerts .

Re: PPV channels

2 of 5 (210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2013 9:37:25 AM
(0)
Scholar

I been trying ask why some of PPV channels have no info on them there is just one channel that does just would like to know thanks . 

I been trying ask why some of PPV channels have no info on them there is just one channel that does just would like to know thanks . 

PPV No Info Avaiable

3 of 5 (176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2013 12:58:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

No need to ask the same question 3 times. If you are looking in the guide at the PPV channels and there is no info it is more than likely because there is nothing showing on those channels at the time you are viewing the guide.  When it's close to an event that they are showing on PPV it will start showing up as a future event.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

No need to ask the same question 3 times. If you are looking in the guide at the PPV channels and there is no info it is more than likely because there is nothing showing on those channels at the time you are viewing the guide.  When it's close to an event that they are showing on PPV it will start showing up as a future event.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: PPV No Info Avaiable

4 of 5 (156 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2013 1:45:36 PM
(0)
Scholar
OK thanks that's all i wanted know could not get anyone to answer my post sorry about the repeated questions .
OK thanks that's all i wanted know could not get anyone to answer my post sorry about the repeated questions .

Re: PPV No Info Avaiable

5 of 5 (147 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments