Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 30, 2013
6:08:44 AM
PIP????

Direct Tv has PIP. I believe this is one of the oldest options out there. My TV gets PIP. So why doesn't Uverse have that option, and not just to see the next channels? But watch 2 channels at once. No split screen TV here from AT&T...........

Direct Tv has PIP. I believe this is one of the oldest options out there. My TV gets PIP. So why doesn't Uverse have that option, and not just to see the next channels? But watch 2 channels at once. No split screen TV here from AT&T...........

PIP????

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 6:25:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Nope not going to happen unless you have two U-verse receivers side by side to obtain PIP.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Nope not going to happen unless you have two U-verse receivers side by side to obtain PIP.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: PIP????

2 of 6 (631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 7:14:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

BeeBeeSA wrote:

You don't have to have two receivers side-by-side to do this.

Spoiler
You could stack one on top of the other.

BeeBeeSA wrote:

You don't have to have two receivers side-by-side to do this.

Spoiler
You could stack one on top of the other.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (616 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 7:30:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

4 of 6 (607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 7:37:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
My receivers are side by side & the TVs one above the other.

If a receiver could clock two channels, I could put all four streams on two screens.

Since the half screen pictures would be approximately 4:3 SD would do.

With a full screen/ mini picture, the full screen needs to be HD.

Maybe when the number of streams increase.
My receivers are side by side & the TVs one above the other.

If a receiver could clock two channels, I could put all four streams on two screens.

Since the half screen pictures would be approximately 4:3 SD would do.

With a full screen/ mini picture, the full screen needs to be HD.

Maybe when the number of streams increase.

5 of 6 (604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 4:11:15 PM
(0)
Guru

Or simply use Multi-view for certain categories, HD or otherwise.

Would be nice having it though.

Or simply use Multi-view for certain categories, HD or otherwise.

Would be nice having it though.

6 of 6 (530 Views)