Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 17, 2014
8:23:08 AM
View profile
Overbilled and lied too since day one.
Edited by Taylarie on Feb 17, 2014 at 8:29:09 AM

This was my latest chat session.....

Steve: In order to protect your private information, please provide the passcode on your U-verse account.  This is a four-digit numeric passcode that you established for account security.

kasandra: ****

Steve: Thanks for the information. Please bear with me while I review our records. If you should think of any additional questions, feel free to send it to me while you are waiting.

kasandra: My hsband told me to pay 212.09 then shut it off  

Steve: I'll be right with you.  

kasandra: the bill is never the same and goes up every month. have never got a bill at  quoted price when I got it installed I was promised 128 total monthly for one year  look never once did I pay 128

Steve: Thank you for your patience.  

Steve: Kasandra, I have send request to make the adjustments and the adjustments  will reflect in your online account within 3 business days.   kasandra: we will see   Steve: No need to worry.   Steve: You can see the new balance within 2 to 3days. Steve: I found that the promotion was added on your account on 12/16.Steve: So the adjustment will be from 12/16 onwards.   Steve: No need to worry.   kasandra: thank you   Steve: You are welcome.   Steve: Is there anything else I can assist you with?   kasandra: no

I paid 212.00 now my bill is over 400.00 no one can help me. I am disabled and now will have no phone.

[Edited for privacy.]

This was my latest chat session.....

Steve: In order to protect your private information, please provide the passcode on your U-verse account.  This is a four-digit numeric passcode that you established for account security.

kasandra: ****

Steve: Thanks for the information. Please bear with me while I review our records. If you should think of any additional questions, feel free to send it to me while you are waiting.

kasandra: My hsband told me to pay 212.09 then shut it off  

Steve: I'll be right with you.  

kasandra: the bill is never the same and goes up every month. have never got a bill at  quoted price when I got it installed I was promised 128 total monthly for one year  look never once did I pay 128

Steve: Thank you for your patience.  

Steve: Kasandra, I have send request to make the adjustments and the adjustments  will reflect in your online account within 3 business days.   kasandra: we will see   Steve: No need to worry.   Steve: You can see the new balance within 2 to 3days. Steve: I found that the promotion was added on your account on 12/16.Steve: So the adjustment will be from 12/16 onwards.   Steve: No need to worry.   kasandra: thank you   Steve: You are welcome.   Steve: Is there anything else I can assist you with?   kasandra: no

I paid 212.00 now my bill is over 400.00 no one can help me. I am disabled and now will have no phone.

[Edited for privacy.]

Overbilled and lied too since day one.

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 4:06:46 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hello wizird,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having with your billing. If you could, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello wizird,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having with your billing. If you could, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Overbilled and lied too since day one.

2 of 2 (238 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments