Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 21, 2013
11:31:19 AM
Outlook.com can't login to the pop3 server
I keep getting this error on Outlook.com. I can use my email account just fine with Windows mail, or Outlook 2013, but not on outlook.com. My username and password are correct so what give?
I keep getting this error on Outlook.com. I can use my email account just fine with Windows mail, or Outlook 2013, but not on outlook.com. My username and password are correct so what give?

Outlook.com can't login to the pop3 server

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2013 12:23:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
cormaster - Can microsoft support trace or watch your session to see where it is failing??
cormaster - Can microsoft support trace or watch your session to see where it is failing??
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Outlook.com can't login to the pop3 server

2 of 3 (620 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 5:48:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

This seems to be a recurring problem with outlook.com. Gmail doesn't have any problem connecting to att.net mail so if Google can figure it out you would think MS could as well! 

This seems to be a recurring problem with outlook.com. Gmail doesn't have any problem connecting to att.net mail so if Google can figure it out you would think MS could as well! 

Re: Outlook.com can't login to the pop3 server

3 of 3 (565 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments