Outlook 2013

Contributor

Outlook 2013

I am trying to set up an e-mail with Outlook 2013 in Windows. Tried following all the steps with outbound/inbound att.net. It still does not work. I have a bellsouth e-mail so not sure if this changes anything?

Also does AT&T Uverse now support IMAP?

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)
Contributor

Re: Outlook 2013

I had to follow up my own post but I have got the e-mail finally working. It was a check box and setting in Outgoing that caused the issue.

Just curious will IMAP ever work with Uverse?

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

kuma1720 wrote:

I had to follow up my own post but I have got the e-mail finally working. It was a check box and setting in Outgoing that caused the issue.

Considering it's technically Yahoo and Yahoo isn't IMAP then probably not. Unless AT&T becomes their own exchange server for it's customers I wouldn't expect that to change.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (380 Views)
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

kuma1720 wrote:

Considering it's technically Yahoo and Yahoo isn't IMAP then probably not. Unless AT&T becomes their own exchange server for it's customers I wouldn't expect that to change.

I'm not sure why you say Yahoo isn't IMAP. IMAP works fine from my iPad and iPhone. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (354 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.