Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 14, 2014
6:28:36 PM
Ordered Uverse bundle 4 weeks ago and still no installation
I'm an AT&T wireless customer and figured I'd try Uverse and Internet. Well, over 4 weeks ago, I accepted the bundle offer online. Received email confirmations and even a phone to confirm date of installation. Husband took the whole day off, no one showed up or called. We called about 6 and customer service stated they have until 8 pm to arrive. Still no installation. Then we were notified of it being delayed due to issue on outside and engineer is working on problem. Installation pushed out 2 weeks. Two weeks have gone and still no installation. Called few days ago, its been pushed out until the 28th of Feb. I think I've been patient long enough. But this is outrageous and still no call. Customer service stated I would receive call daily about status. I will be calling to cancel my order and go elsewhere.
I'm an AT&T wireless customer and figured I'd try Uverse and Internet. Well, over 4 weeks ago, I accepted the bundle offer online. Received email confirmations and even a phone to confirm date of installation. Husband took the whole day off, no one showed up or called. We called about 6 and customer service stated they have until 8 pm to arrive. Still no installation. Then we were notified of it being delayed due to issue on outside and engineer is working on problem. Installation pushed out 2 weeks. Two weeks have gone and still no installation. Called few days ago, its been pushed out until the 28th of Feb. I think I've been patient long enough. But this is outrageous and still no call. Customer service stated I would receive call daily about status. I will be calling to cancel my order and go elsewhere.

Ordered Uverse bundle 4 weeks ago and still no installation

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 3:48:52 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi mltrevino,

I am so sorry about the delays in your U-verse service, and no one actively following up with you on this issue. I will be glad to help, and I will have my team send you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi mltrevino,

I am so sorry about the delays in your U-verse service, and no one actively following up with you on this issue. I will be glad to help, and I will have my team send you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Ordered Uverse bundle 4 weeks ago and still no installation

2 of 2 (122 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments