Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 24, 2014
11:28:17 AM
View profile
Office of the President
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Mar 24, 2014 at 12:04:03 PM

OfI have left messages with Cassandra *** at the office of the president many times not to resolve an issue. She however never returns my calls. HELP

We are trying to settle a claim where ATT Uverse failed to ground their line coming into my home. This failure blew up my tv set. Which according to her and Sedgewick (claims adjuster) was an OLD and outdated tv so there was not real value to it. However, due to YOUR neglegence YOU cost me money because now I had to replace the set.

So with that said, I need a number and case number to call YOUR people at Sedgewick who seem to be just as rude.

My thoughts, if you can blow up a tv set by failure to ground a line, ( it was proven to be AT&T's fault) why would I trust you to wire security on my home? Just sayin'.....

Awaiting your reply

[Personal content removed]

OfI have left messages with Cassandra *** at the office of the president many times not to resolve an issue. She however never returns my calls. HELP

We are trying to settle a claim where ATT Uverse failed to ground their line coming into my home. This failure blew up my tv set. Which according to her and Sedgewick (claims adjuster) was an OLD and outdated tv so there was not real value to it. However, due to YOUR neglegence YOU cost me money because now I had to replace the set.

So with that said, I need a number and case number to call YOUR people at Sedgewick who seem to be just as rude.

My thoughts, if you can blow up a tv set by failure to ground a line, ( it was proven to be AT&T's fault) why would I trust you to wire security on my home? Just sayin'.....

Awaiting your reply

[Personal content removed]

Office of the President

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2014 1:37:07 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Mar 25, 2014 at 2:14:54 PM

Hello @grandmagasser 

I'm very sorry, we don't have access to your Office of the President case from here, but our Social Media Care team can help you with that, please send us a private message by clicking here and one of our managers will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @grandmagasser 

I'm very sorry, we don't have access to your Office of the President case from here, but our Social Media Care team can help you with that, please send us a private message by clicking here and one of our managers will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Office of the President

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (306 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments