Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 14, 2014
8:28:39 AM
View profile
OVERCHARGED BILL
Edited by Taylarie on Feb 14, 2014 at 8:33:58 AM

Hello

My account is 129******. I had U-verse Internet and voice and directtv.

I have canceled my U-verse voice because my last two bills were crazy. You have made me pay international calls that I have never made. That phone number is: ********** and the place called: Providncls. We have never made any international calls. The phone is located in a dealer. I have tried to call to that number form my cellphone  to see who is on the other side of the phone and when I made a call there is a voice that says:

"The number you dialed is not a working number. Please, check the number and dial again. "

We have been trying to talk for the past month to your workers at 800-288-2020. Nobody want to solve the problem.  I have spent over 4 hours during several days talking to auround 10 people every day. The other day there was a supervisor laughing over the phone ans saying that I must pay because that is what it says on my bill and that I have made those international calls. I have told him to call that number  and to see that this is a scam because that is no phone number. 

Now I don´t have a phone an work because I know that I would be billed every month more and more for something that I never made. Thank you for nothing. Your customer service is the worst thing I have ever experienced. I am going to move my 3 cellphones that I have with Att&t for the past 3 years to another company  where they treat  all the people better. You have so many bad reviews online. If I know that before I would never get U-verse service with your company.

Thank you for overcharging my bill,

lying to me over the phone and passing the ball from one representative to another and nobody knbows how to do their job. 

I am very angry and disappointed

[Edited for privacy.]

Hello

My account is 129******. I had U-verse Internet and voice and directtv.

I have canceled my U-verse voice because my last two bills were crazy. You have made me pay international calls that I have never made. That phone number is: ********** and the place called: Providncls. We have never made any international calls. The phone is located in a dealer. I have tried to call to that number form my cellphone  to see who is on the other side of the phone and when I made a call there is a voice that says:

"The number you dialed is not a working number. Please, check the number and dial again. "

We have been trying to talk for the past month to your workers at 800-288-2020. Nobody want to solve the problem.  I have spent over 4 hours during several days talking to auround 10 people every day. The other day there was a supervisor laughing over the phone ans saying that I must pay because that is what it says on my bill and that I have made those international calls. I have told him to call that number  and to see that this is a scam because that is no phone number. 

Now I don´t have a phone an work because I know that I would be billed every month more and more for something that I never made. Thank you for nothing. Your customer service is the worst thing I have ever experienced. I am going to move my 3 cellphones that I have with Att&t for the past 3 years to another company  where they treat  all the people better. You have so many bad reviews online. If I know that before I would never get U-verse service with your company.

Thank you for overcharging my bill,

lying to me over the phone and passing the ball from one representative to another and nobody knbows how to do their job. 

I am very angry and disappointed

[Edited for privacy.]

OVERCHARGED BILL

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 9:31:51 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, michael.miami!

Thanks for posting. We have received your private message, and someone will be contacting you as soon as possible.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, michael.miami!

Thanks for posting. We have received your private message, and someone will be contacting you as soon as possible.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: OVERCHARGED BILL

2 of 2 (407 Views)