Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 26, 2014
9:06:16 AM
Not Happy with my experience at all

In December of 2013, we ordered the whole package deal, cable, phone and Internet. And we were really looking forward to it. It was going to be SOOO much cheaper than Time Warner. And from everything we heard (not just the woman who came to the house, who by the way was really nice) it was going to be really great service. Well our date was set for Jan 3. So on Jan 3, Fred came out and started working. He ran the lines, talked, we had a good time. There was another guy outside working. Then they said there was an issue up the road with one of the cables and it was getting late so they would have to come back. Well the weather got bad, and we waited. And waited.... Now it's Feb 26th. We have called. And Called. AND CALLED. Today I FINALLY got an answer. They have to CANCEL our order because it would take too long to run the cable for our service???!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? And no one could call us and let us know this?? What about the $150 Visa Gift card we were supposed to receive? I think we deserve that for all the BULL we have gone through. I am SO mad!!! We have called Customer Care several times with no result until today. AND we have called the guy who started the installation. He did not answer. AND we called his Manager. AND he DID NOT Answer or call us back.

I will be reporting this to who ever I can. And telling EVERYONE I know about this. We were so excited about this and now, I am so mad. I cannot believe this!!!! How rude can you be to not even call someone and let them know???? I have a family member that lives in WALKING distance that has the service, yet they cannot finish my installation..... That is CRAP.

In December of 2013, we ordered the whole package deal, cable, phone and Internet. And we were really looking forward to it. It was going to be SOOO much cheaper than Time Warner. And from everything we heard (not just the woman who came to the house, who by the way was really nice) it was going to be really great service. Well our date was set for Jan 3. So on Jan 3, Fred came out and started working. He ran the lines, talked, we had a good time. There was another guy outside working. Then they said there was an issue up the road with one of the cables and it was getting late so they would have to come back. Well the weather got bad, and we waited. And waited.... Now it's Feb 26th. We have called. And Called. AND CALLED. Today I FINALLY got an answer. They have to CANCEL our order because it would take too long to run the cable for our service???!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? And no one could call us and let us know this?? What about the $150 Visa Gift card we were supposed to receive? I think we deserve that for all the BULL we have gone through. I am SO mad!!! We have called Customer Care several times with no result until today. AND we have called the guy who started the installation. He did not answer. AND we called his Manager. AND he DID NOT Answer or call us back.

I will be reporting this to who ever I can. And telling EVERYONE I know about this. We were so excited about this and now, I am so mad. I cannot believe this!!!! How rude can you be to not even call someone and let them know???? I have a family member that lives in WALKING distance that has the service, yet they cannot finish my installation..... That is CRAP.

Not Happy with my experience at all

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 10:42:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name,  email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name,  email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not Happy with my experience at all

2 of 3 (220 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 9:42:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Let us know what happens.

Let us know what happens.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not Happy with my experience at all

3 of 3 (172 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments