Helpful Links

No support for McAfee feature

Contributor

No support for McAfee feature

I am totally unable to get support for the McAfee anti-virus that you advertise as a feature of Uverse.

I contacted McAfee.  They directed me to the 800-xxx-2020 ATT phone number.  Someone at that number connected me with a McAfee support center in India.  After not finding my account (they later said that it had been entered without an @ symbol), they then decided they could not help me, because AT&T had connected me with the wrong place.

They gave me a different 800 number to call., 800-400-1447.  When I called it, a recording said it was not functional, and directed me back to the -2020 number I had called previously.

I called McAfee.  They told me, this time, to call 877-722-3755.  That is an ATT number - but a supervisor there said she could not help me unless I could tell her my favorite restaurant (REALLY!).  Since I could not, she said she could not connect me to McAfee support.

I've spent two hours to get nowhere.  Anyone have Verizon's number??

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: No support for McAfee feature

Ditch McAfee and download Microsoft Security Essentials.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support