No sound on one channel

Contributor

No sound on one channel

Any thought on why I have no sound on one station on one TV, but all the other TVs have sound on that station?  Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (392 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: No sound on one channel

Bobbie0312 - Strange. What channel is it?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)
Contributor

It's ABC. All other channels have perfect sound. And the other TV connected to Uverse has sound on that channel.
Message 3 of 5 (371 Views)
ACE - Expert

Bobbie0312 - That does not provide any detail, since we do not know your location. How about some call letters and zip code/channel number?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (369 Views)
Employee

[ Edited ]

Hello Bobbie0312,

Just checking up on your post. Are you still experiencing this sound issue on that one channel? If so, I would recommend tuning the box to the channel that is having the issue and launch the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool on the box. To get to this tool, simply hit "Menu" on your remote then scroll to the right over to "Help" and select "Troubleshoot & Resolve". This will launch the tool and allow you to select which service is having problems (TV, Internet, Voice) choose TV >>Sound issues >> No/Low Audio. Doing this will cause the box to run a self-diagnostic on itself and I've seen this resolve a number of strange sound issues. If this doesn't work, then I would recommend performing a reboot by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this works or not. Thank you! Smiley Happy

- MorganCS

- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.