Helpful Links

No power light on wireless WAP but light is on above it

Tutor

No power light on wireless WAP but light is on above it

My WAP isn't sending a signal to our tv.  The power light on the front of the WAP is not on, but there is a light on above the power light.  I've tried several times to pair the tv to the WAP but haven't had any luck.  If I have no power going to the WAP, why would I have the other green light on above the power light?

Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: No power light on wireless WAP but light is on above it

Well, I've reset the WAP a couple of times and now its working.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I am experiencing this same issue. The power light is not on but the other lights are. Very confusing. I will try resetting a few more times. I am glad I am not the only person who has had this problem! Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Similar problem here.  Went "by the book" trying to reboot several times. Same outcome every time.  All lights blink after 5 seconds of holding the power button, but when I release the button, the WAP powers off...no signal to the TV.  No problems with the 3 other receivers in the house.  I think the WAP is just dead.  Very frustrating.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support