No local channels for Fairfield County Connecticut?

Contributor

No local channels for Fairfield County Connecticut?

Am I reading this right? If I downgrade my Uverse TV package in Fairfield County CT to U-200 or lower I will lose all Connecticut channels? Well, U-200 has Fox61, but NO other CT channels from that tier down. I like NYC, but living in Northern Fairfield County, their locals channels aren't going to help me much when I need to know about CT news, school closings, etc. I understand paying a premium for cable channels, but to pay a premium for local channels? Feeling a bit ripped off, and thinking about shutting the tv off all together, relying on internet for local news.

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)
Community Manager

Re: No local channels for Fairfield County Connecticut?

Hello, pienchips!

Thanks for posting. If you want to compare packages for a certain area to determine availability of local channels, please click on the link below.

AT&T U-verse Channels

You should be able to input your zip code to view packages specific to your area. Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)
Employee

Re: No local channels for Fairfield County Connecticut?

While I don't know exactly where in Fairfield County you are, I looked up using a zip code in the area and I compared U200 to U300 and it looks like all the same local channels are in both. I looked at U-Family as well and it looks like all the same local channels are on that package as well.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.