Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 1, 2013
8:56:57 AM
View profile
No audio through Pace 5031NV - twice

We just signed up for Phone Internet (no Video) Uverse.  The modem was a Pace 5031NV.  The phone seemed to work. Within 24 hours, we lost audio for outgoing calls.  The calls would go through, the person we called could hear us, but we couldn't hear them.  We tested with several phones.

So we had another Pace 5031NV installed.  We wanted the 802.11n speed.  It worked fine with voice - at first.  The next morning - the same symptoms appeared.  No audio on our side.  Internet seems fine.

Has anyone seen this?  We're waiting for the repair again, and I suspect we won't get the Pace 5031NV this time.

We just signed up for Phone Internet (no Video) Uverse.  The modem was a Pace 5031NV.  The phone seemed to work. Within 24 hours, we lost audio for outgoing calls.  The calls would go through, the person we called could hear us, but we couldn't hear them.  We tested with several phones.

So we had another Pace 5031NV installed.  We wanted the 802.11n speed.  It worked fine with voice - at first.  The next morning - the same symptoms appeared.  No audio on our side.  Internet seems fine.

Has anyone seen this?  We're waiting for the repair again, and I suspect we won't get the Pace 5031NV this time.

No audio through Pace 5031NV - twice

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 1:56:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

Apparently they were able to fix this remotely by changing things at the server/central office side.  Now it's working.

Apparently they were able to fix this remotely by changing things at the server/central office side.  Now it's working.

Re: No audio through Pace 5031NV - twice

2 of 3 (687 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 3:41:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Archeo17 - Thanks for taking the time to post that it is fixed (YAY) but more importantly - saying that it was at the server/CO - I thought it was probably the case, but was not confident enough to suggest it.

Next time someone may see your post or I will be able to suggest it.
Archeo17 - Thanks for taking the time to post that it is fixed (YAY) but more importantly - saying that it was at the server/CO - I thought it was probably the case, but was not confident enough to suggest it.

Next time someone may see your post or I will be able to suggest it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No audio through Pace 5031NV - twice

3 of 3 (679 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments