Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 9, 2014
5:15:08 PM
View profile
Nick Jr Rumor

It looks like Nick Jr is going to be rebranded later this Summer 2014 with new shows and a new format  i don't if its true or not  but it appears that the Nick Mom thing is a bust they gave in to the pressure .

It looks like Nick Jr is going to be rebranded later this Summer 2014 with new shows and a new format  i don't if its true or not  but it appears that the Nick Mom thing is a bust they gave in to the pressure .

Nick Jr Rumor

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 11:45:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

rt123 wrote:

Never to fear! We'll get the OPW's (who probably all have Comcast or Time Warner IP addresses) threatening to drop U-Verse like a dirty shoe because Comcast has the "old" Nick Jr and this weird version of Nick Jr which ONLY appeared AFTER they came to AT&T isn't on their neighbor's Comcast connection!

rt123 wrote:

Never to fear! We'll get the OPW's (who probably all have Comcast or Time Warner IP addresses) threatening to drop U-Verse like a dirty shoe because Comcast has the "old" Nick Jr and this weird version of Nick Jr which ONLY appeared AFTER they came to AT&T isn't on their neighbor's Comcast connection!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Nick Jr Rumor

2 of 2 (153 Views)