Nick Jr Rumor

Highlighted
Scholar

Nick Jr Rumor

It looks like Nick Jr is going to be rebranded later this Summer 2014 with new shows and a new format  i don't if its true or not  but it appears that the Nick Mom thing is a bust they gave in to the pressure .

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: Nick Jr Rumor

rt123 wrote:

It looks like Nick Jr is going to be rebranded later this Summer 2014 with new shows and a new format  i don't if its true or not  but it appears that the Nick Mom thing is a bust they gave in to the pressure .

Never to fear! We'll get the OPW's (who probably all have Comcast or Time Warner IP addresses) threatening to drop U-Verse like a dirty shoe because Comcast has the "old" Nick Jr and this weird version of Nick Jr which ONLY appeared AFTER they came to AT&T isn't on their neighbor's Comcast connection!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support