New to Uverse - So far so good

Highlighted
Tutor

New to Uverse - So far so good

I had uverse at my old house 4 or so years ago. Had lot of problems with it. It just became available at my new house so I subscribed. After a week I've had no issues. I'm coming from DirecTV and I can hardly see any differences in picture quality. I haven't seen one pixel or macro block either like I saw on DirecTV from time-to-time. Very pleased. 

Message 1 of 4 (891 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: New to Uverse - So far so good

Good deal!!  Thanks for posting.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (868 Views)
Community Manager

Hello spanheim,

Thank you for sharing, this Forum is a great resource, please stop by anytime you have questions.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (835 Views)
Expert

Thank you for the positive post.  I am glad to know this experience is working out better for you.  If you ever have any other questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post them here on the forum.  There are many people who are ready, willing, and able to offer you help in the form of information, suggestions, and resources.  Enjoy.

Message 4 of 4 (808 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.