Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 10, 2013
11:21:37 PM
View profile
New to UVerse - MAJOR Account issues - Reward for fixing

I jsut go Uverse the other day and am having major account issues... SOmething is wrong with my email Member ID somehow...

- The iphone app will not let me stream or download.  It says it is not active and I need toi logon with the master ID to do it... which I am already on and only h\HAVE one email Member ID

- the ipad app doesnt let me logon at all.. says something about a bad identifier.  However I did make a sub account and it lets that logon.. but I cant again stream or download since it isnt active for whatever reason  and it is just a sub account.

- I cant stream any of the starz stuff on uverseinline.com.or anything else but hulu

My Account manager on the TV doesnt work.., just spins around.  ALso on the yahoo att page under uverse TV it says it can not get info.

I think somehow my Member ID is not god and causing issues however I was told there is no way to change or delete it.

If ANYONE from AT&T or not can help me fix the app issues and the on demand issues I will paypal you $50.  I am very frustrated trying to get this fixed.  Everything else is fine with UVerse exceot all this.

Mike

I jsut go Uverse the other day and am having major account issues... SOmething is wrong with my email Member ID somehow...

- The iphone app will not let me stream or download.  It says it is not active and I need toi logon with the master ID to do it... which I am already on and only h\HAVE one email Member ID

- the ipad app doesnt let me logon at all.. says something about a bad identifier.  However I did make a sub account and it lets that logon.. but I cant again stream or download since it isnt active for whatever reason  and it is just a sub account.

- I cant stream any of the starz stuff on uverseinline.com.or anything else but hulu

My Account manager on the TV doesnt work.., just spins around.  ALso on the yahoo att page under uverse TV it says it can not get info.

I think somehow my Member ID is not god and causing issues however I was told there is no way to change or delete it.

If ANYONE from AT&T or not can help me fix the app issues and the on demand issues I will paypal you $50.  I am very frustrated trying to get this fixed.  Everything else is fine with UVerse exceot all this.

Mike

New to UVerse - MAJOR Account issues - Reward for fixing

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2013 7:17:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Keep the $50. Smiley Tongue  Since I can not access your account, I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.

Keep the $50. Smiley Tongue  Since I can not access your account, I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New to UVerse - MAJOR Account issues - Reward for fixing

2 of 8 (450 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 5:09:21 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by MikeRadio on Jul 13, 2013 at 5:51:38 AM

Since I posted that message I have tried everything. New access ID creation. Talked to customer support several times. One said they'd call the next
Day and never did. Another kept me on phone for over n hour and seemed like he was actually going to fix issue vaster all that he
Said the tier 2 reset team was losing for the night!!!! I can't believe that nobody can fix this issue.

I travels lot and its crazy I'd can't access on demand programs and still get the market identifier error.

Since I posted that message I have tried everything. New access ID creation. Talked to customer support several times. One said they'd call the next
Day and never did. Another kept me on phone for over n hour and seemed like he was actually going to fix issue vaster all that he
Said the tier 2 reset team was losing for the night!!!! I can't believe that nobody can fix this issue.

I travels lot and its crazy I'd can't access on demand programs and still get the market identifier error.

[ Edited ]
3 of 8 (346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 6:11:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

As dshascal has already suggested, click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your issue. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

This goes to the social media support group,  These people take a problem and work it instead of losing interest as soon as the phone goes dead.  To speed things up, provide your problem statement, your Billing Account Number and the best way and time to contact you in your initial PM.

As dshascal has already suggested, click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your issue. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

This goes to the social media support group,  These people take a problem and work it instead of losing interest as soon as the phone goes dead.  To speed things up, provide your problem statement, your Billing Account Number and the best way and time to contact you in your initial PM.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (333 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 12:59:46 AM
(0)
Teacher
Jeff

I sent a message to that email with no reply after several days.

I still can not access on demand. I can't access account info on tv and can not change certain phone features as it says I need to be the master user.
My user ID obviously has issues and the entire system thinks its not the main ID

I wish someone would help n I don't want to pull this equipment out but this frustrating and nobody will help.

Mike
Jeff

I sent a message to that email with no reply after several days.

I still can not access on demand. I can't access account info on tv and can not change certain phone features as it says I need to be the master user.
My user ID obviously has issues and the entire system thinks its not the main ID

I wish someone would help n I don't want to pull this equipment out but this frustrating and nobody will help.

Mike

5 of 8 (247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 5:52:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

MIke, I've heard they've been backed up, not sure why.  I'll see if I can get you a response.

MIke, I've heard they've been backed up, not sure why.  I'll see if I can get you a response.

6 of 8 (223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 6:59:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi Mike, I'm very sorry you haven't heard back from us. I am going to check if we have received the private message from you. I'll send you a private message back shortly with the results. Again, sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Dmitriy.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi Mike, I'm very sorry you haven't heard back from us. I am going to check if we have received the private message from you. I'll send you a private message back shortly with the results. Again, sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Dmitriy.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 8 (199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 8:08:09 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi. I just responded to your private message in regards to your concerns.  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks. CatherineW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi. I just responded to your private message in regards to your concerns.  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks. CatherineW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

8 of 8 (184 Views)