New rank?

Scholar

New rank?

I received an email from ATT(?) stating I have a new rank of Manufacturer Representative.  Is this spam? 

Message 1 of 11 (678 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: New rank?

It was a "glitch in the system".  Everyone is back to their regular rankings.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 11 (679 Views)
Scholar

Thanks.  Now I know I have a ranking!

Message 3 of 11 (629 Views)

Aawww... I was alll excited about it! I got that too! Would have fun with that... >:-)

Message 4 of 11 (574 Views)
Tutor

No one cares about these rankings.  We want RELIABLE SERVICE that we pay for EVERY MONTH.  But apparently, ATT is not capable of providing that.  But I bet you will be glad to send someone out to troubleshoot the same problem that you have sent FOUR other techs to troubleshoot.  ALL of them tell us what the problem is and that you will be out the next day to replace the outside line that is damaged.  TWO MONTHS have gone by and STILL NO REPAIRS.  

So, as of today, we will have a tech out here EVERY SINGLE DAY until it is repaired. After 14 days you will no longer need to come here because your modem will be disintegrated and the box outside on our property will be removed with my new truck.  I will be snatching it out of the ground and putting it out on the highway.  Let's see how you troubleshoot THAT!

Message 5 of 11 (506 Views)
ACE - Professor

DanandLiz wrote:

No one cares about these rankings.  We want RELIABLE SERVICE that we pay for EVERY MONTH.  But apparently, ATT is not capable of providing that.  But I bet you will be glad to send someone out to troubleshoot the same problem that you have sent FOUR other techs to troubleshoot.  ALL of them tell us what the problem is and that you will be out the next day to replace the outside line that is damaged.  TWO MONTHS have gone by and STILL NO REPAIRS.  

So, as of today, we will have a tech out here EVERY SINGLE DAY until it is repaired. After 14 days you will no longer need to come here because your modem will be disintegrated and the box outside on our property will be removed with my new truck.  I will be snatching it out of the ground and putting it out on the highway.  Let's see how you troubleshoot THAT!

I do not understand your post. On one hand you are complaining about having  five technicians come  out during a period of two months to try to repair your "problems".

On the other hand, in another post from yesterday, you complain about having to pay $90 in reconnection fees after missing your payment date. I just called AT&T U-Verse billing, and was told that it takes two months of no payments in order to be disconnected.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Billing/Triple-Billed-for-Restoral-Fees/m-p/3929532/highlight/true#...

Since you are disconnected to U-Verse service, why do you need technicians coming over?

Yesterday, you also complained about your phone service. I thought it was disconnected.

http://forums.att.com/t5/General-U-verse-Answers/No-Phone-Service/m-p/3929538/highlight/true#M1511

You also complained yesterday about how the fees you pay for U-Verse were double the amount  that were quoted to you by AT&T.

http://forums.att.com/t5/General-U-verse-Answers/Waiting-for-a-month-for-Uverse/m-p/3929544/highligh...

It really does not matter now since you are disconnected as you claim. Or are you still connected since you have technicians come to your house all  of the time?

I hope you post photos of when you pull the VRAD out of the ground with your new truck as well as the mug shots taken of you at the police station.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 11 (485 Views)
Guru

you need to make a separate post about this so someone else can help you easier this way you have more exposure

DanandLiz wrote:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 7 of 11 (484 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

dwinth wrote:

I hope you post photos of when you pull the VRAD out of the ground with your new truck as well as the mug shots taken of you at the police station.

That will probably be repossessed due to non-payment.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 8 of 11 (475 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

"No one cares about these rankings."  Speak for yourself.  Smiley Tongue

"...your modem will be disintegratedYou will be charged for that...around $400  Smiley Frustrated

"...the box outside on our property will be removed with my new truck...and out on the highway.You will be charged with vandalism, theft and criminal mischief.  Smiley Surprised
"Let's see how you troubleshoot THAT!"  That's what corporate lawyers are for.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 11 (469 Views)
Scholar

Did I miss something here? I thought this was thread about ranking.

Message 10 of 11 (439 Views)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic.

Unfortunately this thread has gone off track from the original subject matter and will now be closed.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 11 of 11 (421 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.