New modem, all lights flashing

Contributor

New modem, all lights flashing

[ Edited ]

All the lights are flashing on my Uverse Modem. I believe it is deffective. However, tech support is sending someone to check my lines first. But a tech already checked my lines yesterday and said all were OK. How can I get them to replace modem NOW!

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: New modem, all lights flashing

I take it this is the 510 RG, tech checking lines should have another on truck. If have signal at NID and RG location on their meter, will be able to replace RG.

Has this unit been activated, previously working, if yes should be charged $100, need to return original via UPS for $100 credit on defective unit.
If just trying to install, unit not activated (registered) tech will be able to exchange at no cost, tech will take old unit.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)
Expert

Re: New modem, all lights flashing

delta, if the tech that is coming to your home does not replace your RG come back here and click the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, and they can get this resolved for you.  Send thema PM with your info and the issue and someone will be in touch with you.  Watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification, as they will reply to you via PM as well.

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.