Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 12, 2014
10:18:36 AM
View profile
New Uverse internet customer
Edited by Phil-101 on Apr 12, 2014 at 11:23:13 AM

I initiated services with At&t on Wednesday 4/9/14. I was told i would have installation on Thursday. Bevause i had reached my limit on my at&t mobile phone I shut off my mobile data untill my reset date 4/11. On Thursday i was given timeframe between 11-1. They never showed. I had access to wifi where I was on and when turning this on noticed my service date changed For Tuesday 4/15. Long story short after calling back soonest they were able to be there was Monday. Is this something that usually happens? Why is this ok? Initially when ordering I was very pleased with the turnaround time seeing how i personally had a school assignment due Midnight Sunday. I am very much inconvenienced and not happy. Its midday now on Saturday and hoping to get a response from somone to expedite my service connection.

Jessica

[edited for privacy]

I initiated services with At&t on Wednesday 4/9/14. I was told i would have installation on Thursday. Bevause i had reached my limit on my at&t mobile phone I shut off my mobile data untill my reset date 4/11. On Thursday i was given timeframe between 11-1. They never showed. I had access to wifi where I was on and when turning this on noticed my service date changed For Tuesday 4/15. Long story short after calling back soonest they were able to be there was Monday. Is this something that usually happens? Why is this ok? Initially when ordering I was very pleased with the turnaround time seeing how i personally had a school assignment due Midnight Sunday. I am very much inconvenienced and not happy. Its midday now on Saturday and hoping to get a response from somone to expedite my service connection.

Jessica

[edited for privacy]

New Uverse internet customer

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2014 11:28:46 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry your installation date changed unexpectedly. I sent you a Private Message to get more information and help you set a more convenient installation date for your services.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry your installation date changed unexpectedly. I sent you a Private Message to get more information and help you set a more convenient installation date for your services.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Uverse internet customer

2 of 2 (187 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments