New U-verse customer and I can't seem to watch TV on my laptop. U-verse webite stating forbidden when i try to log in

Contributor

New U-verse customer and I can't seem to watch TV on my laptop. U-verse webite stating forbidden when i try to log in

I just had U-verse installed today and am trying to watch TV on my laptop. Each time I click watch, it asks to log in. HOwever, it reidrected to a page stating my client is forbidden to access page.

Message 1 of 5 (4,546 Views)
Employee

Re: New U-verse customer and I can't seem to watch TV on my laptop. U-verse webite stating forbidden when i try to log in

Good morning suzannehealy

I was able to locate your U-verse account and I noticed that you have the U300 Package which allows you access to a bunch of cool shows on the Home - AT&T U-verse webpage. The way that uverseonline recognizes your TV subscriptions and allows you access to these online TV shows is by logging in with your "@att.net" email/member ID (it won't work if you're trying @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc). So when you try to log in and get that error message, are you logging in with the "@att.net" email?

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (4,546 Views)
Employee

Re: New U-verse customer and I can't seem to watch TV on my laptop. U-verse webite stating forbidden when i try to log in

Hello suzannehealy, were you able to log in and watch U-verse online? If you are still having trouble after using the registered Primary Member ID please let us know so we can further investigate the issue. Smiley Wink

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (4,546 Views)
Former Employee

I just had that today. When you click on sign-in, it gives you the FORBIDDEN error.

The workaround that I used is to use another browser (from Google Chrome to Safari) and did not get the error anymore.

Message 4 of 5 (4,546 Views)
Contributor

Re: New U-verse customer and I can't seem to watch TV on my laptop. U-verse webite stating forbidden

This may work but it doesn't answerthe problem.

Message 5 of 5 (4,133 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.