ACE - Professor

New Speed Tiers(300,150,100, and 75 Mbps) + Pricing

[ Edited ]

New Tiers:

300 Mbps - $199.00

150 Mbps - $155.00

100 Mbps - $111.00

75 Mbps -   $ 91.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 4 (1,466 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: New Speed Tiers(300,150,100, and 75 Mbps) + Pricing

Where did you find this information?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,416 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

Or, thanks to someone else(From Dslreports), we now have a direct link to it for the non-belivers:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/fragments/hsia.jsp

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28751077-New-Plans-300-Mbps-150-Mbps-100-Mbps-and-75-Mbps-and-Prici...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Message 3 of 4 (1,412 Views)
ACE - Expert

Of course it should be noted that from75M up, it's only for gigabit connected Austin users. Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 4 of 4 (1,387 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.