View profile
New Speed Tiers(300,150,100, and 75 Mbps) + Pricing
Edited by Darknessrise on Oct 19, 2013 at 7:21:01 PM

New Tiers:

300 Mbps - $199.00

150 Mbps - $155.00

100 Mbps - $111.00

75 Mbps -   $ 91.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

New Tiers:

300 Mbps - $199.00

150 Mbps - $155.00

100 Mbps - $111.00

75 Mbps -   $ 91.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

New Speed Tiers(300,150,100, and 75 Mbps) + Pricing

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 7:07:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Where did you find this information?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Where did you find this information?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Speed Tiers(300,150,100, and 75 Mbps) + Pricing

2 of 4 (1,347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 7:10:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Darknessrise on Oct 20, 2013 at 7:11:18 AM

Or, thanks to someone else(From Dslreports), we now have a direct link to it for the non-belivers:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/fragments/hsia.jsp

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28751077-New-Plans-300-Mbps-150-Mbps-100-Mbps-and-75-Mbps-and-Prici...

Or, thanks to someone else(From Dslreports), we now have a direct link to it for the non-belivers:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/fragments/hsia.jsp

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28751077-New-Plans-300-Mbps-150-Mbps-100-Mbps-and-75-Mbps-and-Pricing-

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (1,343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 3:18:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Of course it should be noted that from75M up, it's only for gigabit connected Austin users. Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Of course it should be noted that from75M up, it's only for gigabit connected Austin users. Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

4 of 4 (1,318 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments