New HD Chanels

I see the following new HD channels in the lineup:

1372 - WE HD

1797 - IFC HD

1798 - Sundance HD

Message 1 of 40 (1,831 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: New HD Chanels

Good news on the last two. I don't care about the first, but I'm sure someone does.

Now; we need the "why have my rate$ gone up and they take too many channels away" crowd.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 40 (1,652 Views)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
Good news on the last two. I don't care about the first, but I'm sure someone does.

Now; we need the "why have my rate$ gone up and they take too many channels away" crowd.

Bad Girls Club in HD????  Yeah! 

j/k  Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 40 (1,651 Views)
ACE - Professor

My guide info for 1798 is entirely wrong. It appears to be the same info as 1722.
Message 4 of 40 (1,647 Views)
ACE - Master

My 1722 says College Basketball.  Looks like 1722 will become some sort of sports channel.

Message 5 of 40 (1,643 Views)
Scholar

They have the information from SUN Sports, someone got confused with SUNdance!
Message 6 of 40 (1,636 Views)
Scholar

What else is left for hd channels?
Message 7 of 40 (1,634 Views)
Scholar

Att basically has everything!
Message 8 of 40 (1,632 Views)
Expert

My Guide info for 1798 is correct.  It shows the programs for the Sundance Channel.  You might try rebooting your receiver.

Channel 1722 is the Sunshine Network.  It is an exitsting RSN in the U-verse channel lineup.

Message 9 of 40 (1,621 Views)
ACE - Professor

I'll keep the reboot in mind. 1/1 means football all day in this house.
Message 10 of 40 (1,614 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

On screen, they BOTH say SUN HD.

Confusing much?

Message 11 of 40 (1,613 Views)
ACE - Professor

All three channels are on in St. Louis on my U-450.

I am not going to go to the channel request site, but this HD channel looks interesting, MLB Strike Zone. This channel seems like an MLB version of Red Zone, but with highlights, too.

http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 12 of 40 (1,609 Views)

[ Edited ]

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote on 10-27-2013 04:32:00 PM - edited ‎10-27-2013 04:38:44 PM:

OK, now that the impossible occurred (adding BBC America in HD), are there any other HD channels you would like to see added to AT&T U-verse's lineup?

In addition to Hallmark and NHL, here's mine:

BBC World News

Al Jazzera America

IFC

Sundance

WE TV

Fear Net

Chiller

Indie

Retro

Wow, three out of nine ain't bad!

Message 13 of 40 (1,582 Views)

Cool! I watch IFC.
Message 14 of 40 (1,552 Views)

Same here baseballisback and skeeterintexas, I'm also getting the Sunshine schedule for Sundance.

Message 15 of 40 (1,535 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.