View all replies
(39)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:35:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Good news on the last two. I don't care about the first, but I'm sure someone does.

Now; we need the "why have my rate$ gone up and they take too many channels away" crowd.
Good news on the last two. I don't care about the first, but I'm sure someone does.

Now; we need the "why have my rate$ gone up and they take too many channels away" crowd.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New HD Chanels

2 of 40 (1,589 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:37:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

Bad Girls Club in HD????  Yeah! 

j/k  Smiley Very Happy

baseballisback wrote:

Bad Girls Club in HD????  Yeah! 

j/k  Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 40 (1,588 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:44:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
My guide info for 1798 is entirely wrong. It appears to be the same info as 1722.
My guide info for 1798 is entirely wrong. It appears to be the same info as 1722.

4 of 40 (1,584 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:50:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

My 1722 says College Basketball.  Looks like 1722 will become some sort of sports channel.

My 1722 says College Basketball.  Looks like 1722 will become some sort of sports channel.

5 of 40 (1,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:55:20 AM
(0)
Scholar
They have the information from SUN Sports, someone got confused with SUNdance!
They have the information from SUN Sports, someone got confused with SUNdance!

6 of 40 (1,573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:56:04 AM
(0)
Scholar
What else is left for hd channels?
What else is left for hd channels?

7 of 40 (1,571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 10:56:27 AM
(0)
Scholar
Att basically has everything!
Att basically has everything!

8 of 40 (1,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:03:32 AM
(0)
Expert

My Guide info for 1798 is correct.  It shows the programs for the Sundance Channel.  You might try rebooting your receiver.

Channel 1722 is the Sunshine Network.  It is an exitsting RSN in the U-verse channel lineup.

My Guide info for 1798 is correct.  It shows the programs for the Sundance Channel.  You might try rebooting your receiver.

Channel 1722 is the Sunshine Network.  It is an exitsting RSN in the U-verse channel lineup.

9 of 40 (1,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:10:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I'll keep the reboot in mind. 1/1 means football all day in this house.
I'll keep the reboot in mind. 1/1 means football all day in this house.

10 of 40 (1,551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:11:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

On screen, they BOTH say SUN HD.

Confusing much?

On screen, they BOTH say SUN HD.

Confusing much?

11 of 40 (1,550 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:24:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

All three channels are on in St. Louis on my U-450.

I am not going to go to the channel request site, but this HD channel looks interesting, MLB Strike Zone. This channel seems like an MLB version of Red Zone, but with highlights, too.

http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

All three channels are on in St. Louis on my U-450.

I am not going to go to the channel request site, but this HD channel looks interesting, MLB Strike Zone. This channel seems like an MLB version of Red Zone, but with highlights, too.

http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

12 of 40 (1,546 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 12:21:33 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by CostaMesaCAGuy on Jan 1, 2014 at 12:24:51 PM

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote on 10-27-2013 04:32:00 PM - edited ‎10-27-2013 04:38:44 PM:

OK, now that the impossible occurred (adding BBC America in HD), are there any other HD channels you would like to see added to AT&T U-verse's lineup?

In addition to Hallmark and NHL, here's mine:

BBC World News

Al Jazzera America

IFC

Sundance

WE TV

Fear Net

Chiller

Indie

Retro

Wow, three out of nine ain't bad!

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote on 10-27-2013 04:32:00 PM - edited ‎10-27-2013 04:38:44 PM:

OK, now that the impossible occurred (adding BBC America in HD), are there any other HD channels you would like to see added to AT&T U-verse's lineup?

In addition to Hallmark and NHL, here's mine:

BBC World News

Al Jazzera America

IFC

Sundance

WE TV

Fear Net

Chiller

Indie

Retro

Wow, three out of nine ain't bad!

iPhone 5S Verizon Wireless

[ Edited ]
13 of 40 (1,519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 1:41:02 PM
(0)
Scholar
Cool! I watch IFC.
Cool! I watch IFC.

14 of 40 (1,489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 2:56:44 PM
(0)
Scholar

Same here baseballisback and skeeterintexas, I'm also getting the Sunshine schedule for Sundance.

Same here baseballisback and skeeterintexas, I'm also getting the Sunshine schedule for Sundance.

15 of 40 (1,472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 5:26:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Nice to see others have the issue. I was able to reset my TAB to no change.
Nice to see others have the issue. I was able to reset my TAB to no change.

16 of 40 (1,430 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 6:26:46 PM
(0)
Scholar

In the four years I've had U-verse, not once did I ever need to reboot my box when U-verse adds HD channels.  That Sunshine schedule might be something on their end.

In the four years I've had U-verse, not once did I ever need to reboot my box when U-verse adds HD channels.  That Sunshine schedule might be something on their end.

17 of 40 (1,411 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 6:51:44 PM
(0)
Expert

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

You have been fortunate.  Sometimes rebooting the receiver is needed to display newly added channels.  

Also, as I stated earlier, the Guide in Dallas does display the correct program information for Sundance HD (channel 1798).  Also, rebooting the receiver can force an update of Guide data.

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

You have been fortunate.  Sometimes rebooting the receiver is needed to display newly added channels.  

Also, as I stated earlier, the Guide in Dallas does display the correct program information for Sundance HD (channel 1798).  Also, rebooting the receiver can force an update of Guide data.

18 of 40 (1,402 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 6:53:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I have sent an email to my contact person at U-Verse. I did a soft reset through the remote, but I suspect this is elsewhere.
I have sent an email to my contact person at U-Verse. I did a soft reset through the remote, but I suspect this is elsewhere.

19 of 40 (1,400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 7:01:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Someone else who lives near me is also seeing what I see.

20 of 40 (1,398 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 7:11:13 PM
(0)
Expert

baseballisback wrote:

It's possible that the Guide in your market has the wrong data.  I can only see the Guide here in Dallas which has the correct program information for Sundance HD.

baseballisback wrote:

It's possible that the Guide in your market has the wrong data.  I can only see the Guide here in Dallas which has the correct program information for Sundance HD.

21 of 40 (1,401 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 8:39:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jan 1, 2014 at 8:50:17 PM

1722 and 1798 show perfect Guide info, in Indianapolis.  1798 is showing as "Waiting for Guffman" and 1722 has TB Hockey (Blacked out, here).  Uverseonline guide shows correctly, too.

1722 and 1798 show perfect Guide info, in Indianapolis.  1798 is showing as "Waiting for Guffman" and 1722 has TB Hockey (Blacked out, here).  Uverseonline guide shows correctly, too.

[ Edited ]
22 of 40 (1,370 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 8:45:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Yeah. I'm guessing there's a bug which is affecting only some of the users. I'll give it a few days to work out.
Yeah. I'm guessing there's a bug which is affecting only some of the users. I'll give it a few days to work out.

23 of 40 (1,368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2014 1:16:23 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm in North Austin and Sundance 1798 shows guide data for Sun Sports too. A restart didn't not correct it either.
I'm in North Austin and Sundance 1798 shows guide data for Sun Sports too. A restart didn't not correct it either.

24 of 40 (1,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2014 6:10:50 PM
(0)
Mentor

Disaplying fine for me in Costa Mesa, CA

25 of 40 (1,220 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 12:38:48 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by CostaMesaCAGuy on Jan 3, 2014 at 12:40:04 AM

joelifer wrote:

Really?  I'm in Costa Mesa and it's still showing Sunshine.  I'm starting to think it depends on the box.  I have a Motorola.

joelifer wrote:

Really?  I'm in Costa Mesa and it's still showing Sunshine.  I'm starting to think it depends on the box.  I have a Motorola.

[ Edited ]
26 of 40 (1,182 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 12:43:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

Actually, I had to reboot my box on a few occasions whenever I had a connection problem, but not for missing new additional channels.

Another person in Costa Mesa isn't haven't any problems.  I think it may depend on the box.  I have a Motorola.

texasguy37 wrote:

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

Actually, I had to reboot my box on a few occasions whenever I had a connection problem, but not for missing new additional channels.

Another person in Costa Mesa isn't haven't any problems.  I think it may depend on the box.  I have a Motorola.

27 of 40 (1,179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 4:01:39 AM
(0)
Mentor

Now that the winter olympics are almost here I'd like to have UNIVERSAL SPORTS added.

Now that the winter olympics are almost here I'd like to have UNIVERSAL SPORTS added.

28 of 40 (1,160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 5:38:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

gmsuv wrote:

Explain your rationale, please.  As far as I know, UNIVERSAL SPORTS won't have any Winder Olympic Games coverage.  It covers events in "Olympic Sports," but not the Olympics themselves.

gmsuv wrote:

Explain your rationale, please.  As far as I know, UNIVERSAL SPORTS won't have any Winder Olympic Games coverage.  It covers events in "Olympic Sports," but not the Olympics themselves.

29 of 40 (1,138 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 7:46:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I have a Motorola 1225 and 1200 with the issue.
I have a Motorola 1225 and 1200 with the issue.

30 of 40 (1,109 Views)