Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 26, 2013
4:11:14 PM
View profile
New Customer as of Wed Aug 21.....Was told I could get Hallmark channel....

I Expected Hallmark channel because I was told that it did not say Hallmark but it was on U Verse....but I can't find it....

I Expected Hallmark channel because I was told that it did not say Hallmark but it was on U Verse....but I can't find it....

New Customer as of Wed Aug 21.....Was told I could get Hallmark channel....

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 4:24:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Who told you that?  If it was a door to door sales person they are not AT&T employees but contractors and they grossly misinformed you.  AT&T hasn't had the Hallmark Channel since September 1, 2010.

Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel agreement expired - AT&T U-verse TV Support

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Who told you that?  If it was a door to door sales person they are not AT&T employees but contractors and they grossly misinformed you.  AT&T hasn't had the Hallmark Channel since September 1, 2010.

Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel agreement expired - AT&T U-verse TV Support

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Customer as of Wed Aug 21.....Was told I could get Hallmark channel....

2 of 5 (970 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 5:00:35 PM
(0)
Contributor

No ......was a person on the Telephone...

My neighbor was told the same thing in Oct...

When I called TODAY....sales person looked for 30 min for Hallmark....I told him it was under another name but I could not find it...what Channel is it on...

He was going to get it turned on for me and call me back....he has my tel #.....

So your sales people are misrepresenting the Hallmark channel...

each Sat and Sun night they show a new movie...We like that....they are made for TV...but good...

Sent from my iPad

When I called TODAY....sales person looked for 30 min for Hallmark....I told him it was under another name but I could not find it...what Channel is it on...

He was going to get it turned on for me and call me back....he has my tel #.....

each Sat and Sun night they show a new movie...We like that....they are made for TV...but good...

Sent from my iPad

3 of 5 (969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 4:38:03 PM
(0)
Tutor
Oh, now not only are people being ignored, they are being lied to. One more reason to get rid of U-verse.
Oh, now not only are people being ignored, they are being lied to. One more reason to get rid of U-verse.

4 of 5 (469 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:12:16 AM
(0)
Employee

hilly_2 wrote:

Sent from my iPad

That is not true. I've personally debunked all these stories that people are being told Halmark is on or is coming back. NEVER have I been able to get anyone close to saying that, ever. Nice story.

hilly_2 wrote:

Sent from my iPad

That is not true. I've personally debunked all these stories that people are being told Halmark is on or is coming back. NEVER have I been able to get anyone close to saying that, ever. Nice story.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (414 Views)