New Channel SBN

Highlighted
Teacher

New Channel SBN

I woke up today to discover we have a new channel: SBN.

SBN Channel 580 comes from the Jimmy Swaggart Evangelistic Association and replaces the Faith Channel which didn't broadcast religious prgramming but aired infomercials.

Say what you want about Jimmy Swaggart the man or the preacher. This channel does not have all preaching . If you are a gospel music lover they have some of the best traditional and southern gospel music on air.

It  may be a coincidence but I have requested this channel on the Channel Survey Page many times in the past. I guess ATT really does pay attention to what we enter on that page!

Thanks ATT Uverse!

Message 1 of 4 (1,198 Views)

Re: New Channel SBN

This is the first new religious  channel  ATT has added in ages.

Message 2 of 4 (1,143 Views)
ACE - Professor

Heads up:
If you already have 580 blocked, you might not see this rendition of channel 580. You'll have to go in and unblock it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (1,130 Views)
Tutor

i think This is the first new religious  channel  ATT has added in ages

Message 4 of 4 (1,044 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.