I've lost the ability to stream Netflix in HD, let alone any good quality setting (240/320p on one device that tells me). Up until mid December I never saw this issue. This is consistent on multiple devices -
These devices are connecting directly to the RG over ethernet, over wifi, or through the ethernet on the back of the STB - no config works correctly. I had no issues for the last 2 years and have changed my speed multiple times with no impact to service. I'm currently on the MAX plan and it has been sufficient.
I've tried multiple suggestions on various devices, reset the RG, called tier 1 support, tried new DNS, etc.. no luck.
Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas how to get this fixed?
Please click this U-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.
This is a group of U-verse service specialists who are knowledgeable about U-verse and will stay with your problem until the end (instead of forgetting about it when the phone hits the cradle). Speed things up by including your Billing Account Number, and the best time and way to reach you.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
We noticed you may have typed personal information in the post. Please edit or confirm OK below, then re-submit.
Share this topic
Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.