Netflix channel/app and a bit more

Netflix channel/app and a bit more

Make it happen. Heck if you're afraid of people cutting channels just offer it to people with U300 and above.

You need to let people know what exact date(via menu) that new shows/ movies come to ondemand.

Live Show & Movie reminders that pop up and tell you when they are about to come on.

/The last two were on Comcast and I miss them on Uverse

Message 1 of 3 (1,138 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Netflix channel/app and a bit more

How/why would they have an app with a competing provider? I am totally lost.

Some sort menu for "new arrivals" and "last chance" in the on demand menus would be fantastic.

As far as live shows, the technology may or may not allow this. I set everything up to record and watch that way. That and a phone (or even post-it notes) might be your best bet. Other providers have tuner cards in their boxes. U-verse is more like streaming video through the internet that the box "calls for" when the channel number is entered.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,129 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Netflix channel/app and a bit more

[ Edited ]

drjekel_mrhyde wrote:

Make it happen. Heck if you're afraid of people cutting channels just offer it to people with U300 and above.

You need to let people know what exact date(via menu) that new shows/ movies come to ondemand.

Live Show & Movie reminders that pop up and tell you when they are about to come on.

/The last two were on Comcast and I miss them on Uverse

Are there any provideers that do that (Netflix)?  PLEASE let me know how that works out for you.  Seriously.

The other two are good suggestions but the GUI is about what it was in 2008 and probably what it will be in 2028.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (1,088 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.