Contributor

Netflix Rofu Uverse

I have Uverse and internet access with the following setup:

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

Uverse with a wireless reciever

Uverse with a wired reciever

I want to order Netflix and stream using a Rofu 3

I need to know if I will be able to watch the Netflix movies on any of my TVs or will I be limited?

Message 1 of 4 (635 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Netflix Rofu Uverse

[ Edited ]

meppwc wrote:

I have Uverse and internet access with the following setup:

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

Uverse with a wireless reciever

Uverse with a wired reciever

I want to order Netflix and stream using a Rofu 3

I need to know if I will be able to watch the Netflix movies on any of my TVs or will I be limited?

Assuming you meant Roku (I have no idea what a Rofu might be otherwise), you will be able to watch Netflix movies on any TV that the Roku 3 happens to be connected to.  Note that a Roku 3 requires an available HDMI port on the TV, and that you will need a Netflix subscription to access Netflix content.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (631 Views)
ACE - Expert

meppwc - The roku box is designed to connect to one TV and watch on one TV. If you are hoping to use the one box on more than one TV either you need to move it or connect the TVs with an HDMI splitter, such as this - http://sewelldirect.com/Sewell-HDMI-1x2-Splitter-v13b.asp?ad_source=GoogleAdWords&ad_medium=PPC&ad_t...

Also, if you are thinking of multiple simultaneous programs via multiple Roku boxes - some people have trouble with one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (621 Views)

I have 4 Rokus currently in my house, 2 that I own, one in my room and one in the living room and 2 that my sister in law and her husband own.  Each Roku is for one tv only.  You can always move it, but we don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.