View profile
Netflix Rofu Uverse

I have Uverse and internet access with the following setup:

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

Uverse with a wireless reciever

Uverse with a wired reciever

I want to order Netflix and stream using a Rofu 3

I need to know if I will be able to watch the Netflix movies on any of my TVs or will I be limited?

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

I need to know if I will be able to watch the Netflix movies on any of my TVs or will I be limited?

Netflix Rofu Uverse

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 10:20:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by JefferMC on Nov 5, 2013 at 10:22:16 AM

meppwc wrote:

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

Assuming you meant Roku (I have no idea what a Rofu might be otherwise), you will be able to watch Netflix movies on any TV that the Roku 3 happens to be connected to.  Note that a Roku 3 requires an available HDMI port on the TV, and that you will need a Netflix subscription to access Netflix content.

meppwc wrote:

Wireless Gateway

Uverse with a DVR

Assuming you meant Roku (I have no idea what a Rofu might be otherwise), you will be able to watch Netflix movies on any TV that the Roku 3 happens to be connected to.  Note that a Roku 3 requires an available HDMI port on the TV, and that you will need a Netflix subscription to access Netflix content.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Netflix Rofu Uverse

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (557 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 10:36:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
meppwc - The roku box is designed to connect to one TV and watch on one TV. If you are hoping to use the one box on more than one TV either you need to move it or connect the TVs with an HDMI splitter, such as this - http://sewelldirect.com/Sewell-HDMI-1x2-Splitter-v13b.asp?ad_source=GoogleAdWords&ad_medium=PPC&ad_t...

Also, if you are thinking of multiple simultaneous programs via multiple Roku boxes - some people have trouble with one.
meppwc - The roku box is designed to connect to one TV and watch on one TV. If you are hoping to use the one box on more than one TV either you need to move it or connect the TVs with an HDMI splitter, such as this - http://sewelldirect.com/Sewell-HDMI-1x2-Splitter-v13b.asp?ad_source=GoogleAdWords&ad_medium=PPC&ad_term=HDMI%20%2Bsplitter&ad_campaign=53983803&ad_group=2074889043&ad_network=search&ad_creative=7153161963&gclid=CKe_ir2ii6gCFUiK4AoduEbyCQ

Also, if you are thinking of multiple simultaneous programs via multiple Roku boxes - some people have trouble with one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (547 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 6:39:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I have 4 Rokus currently in my house, 2 that I own, one in my room and one in the living room and 2 that my sister in law and her husband own.  Each Roku is for one tv only.  You can always move it, but we don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

I have 4 Rokus currently in my house, 2 that I own, one in my room and one in the living room and 2 that my sister in law and her husband own.  Each Roku is for one tv only.  You can always move it, but we don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

4 of 4 (503 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments