Ask a question

Posted Sep 24, 2013
    12:14:38 PM
    View profile
    Need to speak with a top supervisor urgently.

am hoping you can help.  We have been an AT&T long distance customer in Florida since 2001 and more specifically when we moved into our apartment in 2006 were able to get At&T to carry our lines even though we had to go through HControl who has our local lines (something that the developer entered into contract).  From July 2007 through June 2013 we had 2 lines, one being a dedicated fax line and we were on the AT&T Worldwide Value Calling. We never had a month with charges greater than $50.  My father passed away and we were out of town from June 19-July 5th.  When we returned we had no line.  We called and trouble shooted for a week with different departments at At&T.  Nobody could find our account, not even your legacy department and in addition, anytime we were transfered we would be placed on hold for up to 30 minutes and the call was dropped.  After a week of this I said forget it and told my husband we would just let Hcontrol handle our long distance ( You should also know that I am an AT&T wireless customer - even when it was Cingular - since 2001).  I give AT&T on average $350 a month of business on my personal cell lines.

Now I receive a bill after 2 months telling me that I am charged $485.89 - $10.04 for unpaid charges and the balance for the period August 11-September 10th.  How is this possible?  So I just tried to call to see if someone in your company could help me and again I was placed on hold for almost 30 minutes and the call dropped.  PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS!!!

Need to speak with a top supervisor urgently.

1 reply
    (1) Me too
    (1) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 24, 2013 12:19:39 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello, mushbaker!

I'm very sorry to hear you've been having such an unpleasant time. If you could send us a message by clicking here, we would be happy to help. Simply include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. If you happen to remember your old account number, that would be very helpful.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen! In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Need to speak with a top supervisor urgently.

2 of 2 (1,123 Views)