Need recommendations for WiFi Range Extenders that are compatible with Uverse Gateway.

Contributor

Need recommendations for WiFi Range Extenders that are compatible with Uverse Gateway.

I need recommendations for wireless network range extenders that 1]are combatible with Uverse Gateway modem and 2] will not degrade the download speeds i am getting [10 Mbps to 15 Mbps]. There is one "dead' area in 2100 sq ft apartment

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Need recommendations for WiFi Range Extenders that are compatible with Uverse Gateway.

This is exactly what you need: http://www.att.com/equipment/accessory-details/?q_categoryid=cat2990041&q_sku=sku6610387&q_manufactu...=

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (528 Views)
Contributor

Re: Need recommendations for WiFi Range Extenders that are compatible with Uverse Gateway.

Best Buy "Geek" says it usually does not work with AT&T.

Sent from my iPad
Message 3 of 4 (518 Views)
ACE - Master

They are wrong.  Trust me.  Why would AT&T sell it in their on-line store if it did not work with their equipment?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (515 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.