Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 30, 2013
12:01:09 AM
View profile
NVG 589 Mounting Bracket

I realize the NVG589 is realitively new yet, but has anyone seen a mounting brack for it?

How do you get one to replace the 2Wire?  Cost?  Waive cost?

Thanks in advance.   -Rj

I realize the NVG589 is realitively new yet, but has anyone seen a mounting brack for it?

How do you get one to replace the 2Wire?  Cost?  Waive cost?

Thanks in advance.   -Rj

NVG 589 Mounting Bracket

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 3:40:02 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi RjinWI,

I haven't had a chance to look at any mounting brackets for the NVG589. As you said, it's very new, so even a google search didn't net any results.

When it comes to switching your 2wire out for it, the NVG589 is only available in select areas right now and for specific types of circuits. When it becomes available to you, AT&T will usually let you know in some form of flier or some other method stating the new services available.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi RjinWI,

I haven't had a chance to look at any mounting brackets for the NVG589. As you said, it's very new, so even a google search didn't net any results.

When it comes to switching your 2wire out for it, the NVG589 is only available in select areas right now and for specific types of circuits. When it becomes available to you, AT&T will usually let you know in some form of flier or some other method stating the new services available.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: NVG 589 Mounting Bracket

2 of 3 (656 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2014 12:26:37 PM
(0)
Tutor

Peel the rubber feet off the back and there are keyhole-style hangers behind 2 of them. (diagonally across from one another)

Drywall anchor and screws ... bingo.

Peel the rubber feet off the back and there are keyhole-style hangers behind 2 of them. (diagonally across from one another)

Drywall anchor and screws ... bingo.

Re: NVG 589 Mounting Bracket

3 of 3 (303 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments