Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 19, 2014
7:02:22 PM
NHL Network and Center Ice

Now that hockey is in playoffs and I can see most of the games, will AT&T be like every other cable provider and make the NHL Network and Center Ice available next season? It's ridiculous yuou don't provide them. If yuou dfon't intend to, let us know so we can move to a better carrier.

Now that hockey is in playoffs and I can see most of the games, will AT&T be like every other cable provider and make the NHL Network and Center Ice available next season? It's ridiculous yuou don't provide them. If yuou dfon't intend to, let us know so we can move to a better carrier.

NHL Network and Center Ice

21 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(21)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 8:06:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

chantel66 wrote:

Almost all of us on this forum are subscribers to U-Verse just like you so we are unable to tell you if the NHL Network and NHL Center Ice will be available next hockey season. U-Verse has not had the NHL Network since October 1, 2011, and has never had NHL Center Ice.

Good luck with your new carrier, but I doubt it is better than U-Verse.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

chantel66 wrote:

Almost all of us on this forum are subscribers to U-Verse just like you so we are unable to tell you if the NHL Network and NHL Center Ice will be available next hockey season. U-Verse has not had the NHL Network since October 1, 2011, and has never had NHL Center Ice.

Good luck with your new carrier, but I doubt it is better than U-Verse.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: NHL Network and Center Ice

2 of 22 (2,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2014 8:14:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

It won't look too good if Comcast tells big enough stories to Washington and pushes enough cash their way to get Time Warner under their control.

NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and the other out-of-market premium packages have most of their distribution through iNDemand, owned by the big cable companies, with Comcast having the biggest share.  Add to that Comcast's 15.6% ownership of the NHL Network itself.  Sure, you may say that's small, but if Comcast goes from their 22 million homes to over 35 million after taking over Time Warner, that leverage against competitors becomes stronger, without them actually acquiring more shares.  What's the NHL going to say to Comcast-Warner when that 35 or upwards million customer figure is thrust in their faces along with the "threat" of losing that if AT&T (the competition to both entities in similar delivery to homes) gets access?

The NHL itself could use more viewers.  They've said as much.  But when one of their "shareholders" has huge power over its fortunes, what can they do?  Major League Baseball is rueing their little "deal" with Time Warner for distribution of the LA Dodgers.  The sport leagues are happier counting the money coming in from their corporate "partners" than listening to the fans, who watch and buy all the team trinkets.

Your best approach:  Call, email, and bother the NHL itself.  Maybe even contact Washington, if you think it will do any good.  But the pinch point would be for all who want to see NHL Network and Center Ice on AT&T to constantly get after the NHL itself and your favorite team's owners.  Get started now -- October will be here before you know it.

It won't look too good if Comcast tells big enough stories to Washington and pushes enough cash their way to get Time Warner under their control.

NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and the other out-of-market premium packages have most of their distribution through iNDemand, owned by the big cable companies, with Comcast having the biggest share.  Add to that Comcast's 15.6% ownership of the NHL Network itself.  Sure, you may say that's small, but if Comcast goes from their 22 million homes to over 35 million after taking over Time Warner, that leverage against competitors becomes stronger, without them actually acquiring more shares.  What's the NHL going to say to Comcast-Warner when that 35 or upwards million customer figure is thrust in their faces along with the "threat" of losing that if AT&T (the competition to both entities in similar delivery to homes) gets access?

The NHL itself could use more viewers.  They've said as much.  But when one of their "shareholders" has huge power over its fortunes, what can they do?  Major League Baseball is rueing their little "deal" with Time Warner for distribution of the LA Dodgers.  The sport leagues are happier counting the money coming in from their corporate "partners" than listening to the fans, who watch and buy all the team trinkets.

Your best approach:  Call, email, and bother the NHL itself.  Maybe even contact Washington, if you think it will do any good.  But the pinch point would be for all who want to see NHL Network and Center Ice on AT&T to constantly get after the NHL itself and your favorite team's owners.  Get started now -- October will be here before you know it.

3 of 22 (2,216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2014 9:36:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

You mean let you know. I will stay with Uverse.

You mean let you know. I will stay with Uverse.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 22 (2,203 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2014 7:33:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:34:15 AM

Both the NHL Network and Hallmark left AT&T in 2011.  At that time, AT&T was growing but nowhere the size they are now.  Had AT&T signed off on what the NHL or Crown Media(Hallmark's owners) wanted, it would have said that AT&T was "easy" and would cower to channel providers often high demands.  Now that AT&T has tripled their TV subscribers, AT&T is in a much better position to call the shots.  I have heard that AT&T was very close to working things out with Crown Media in 2013.  I have heard nothing on NHL but I bet they are trying.

I will say that AT&T could have tried another less "ruinous" tactic.  I say that because 1) my wife loves Hallmark and 2) Hockey is my 3rd favorite sport. Smiley Very Happy

Of course price is not the only thing in negotiations.  What package to place it in and multiscreen rights (tablet, app and so on) are also critical.  

Both the NHL Network and Hallmark left AT&T in 2011.  At that time, AT&T was growing but nowhere the size they are now.  Had AT&T signed off on what the NHL or Crown Media(Hallmark's owners) wanted, it would have said that AT&T was "easy" and would cower to channel providers often high demands.  Now that AT&T has tripled their TV subscribers, AT&T is in a much better position to call the shots.  I have heard that AT&T was very close to working things out with Crown Media in 2013.  I have heard nothing on NHL but I bet they are trying.

I will say that AT&T could have tried another less "ruinous" tactic.  I say that because 1) my wife loves Hallmark and 2) Hockey is my 3rd favorite sport. Smiley Very Happy

Of course price is not the only thing in negotiations.  What package to place it in and multiscreen rights (tablet, app and so on) are also critical.  

[ Edited ]
5 of 22 (2,144 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2014 10:38:09 AM
(0)
Scholar

Let's think back to the NBA strike days.  The NBA finally managed to salvage *some* sort of "season", yet it was painfully obvious that the fans were truly not impressed.  Magically, AT&T all of a sudden got rights to sell their "NBA League Pass".  Hmmm ... wonder why *that* was.  Could it have been because the NBA needed to explore ANY possible way to get cash flowing back into it?  You'd better believe that Comcast and the other cable companies of iNDemand were more than likely told by the NBA, "Look, we need the money and you work with AT&T to get us access to their customers."

Look at the other league channels.  NBA TV shows a pretty good schedule of games throughout the season.  NFL, MLB and NHL all have very few, and have a schedule of "talking heads" shows, highlights/discussion that you can get on ESPN or FoxSports1, and maybe a few history shows.  NHL effectively sold out to Comcast in the number of games they would show nationally, giving them to either NBC broadcast or NBCSN.  Although I'm only a casual sports fan, those channels in my TV world are pretty pointless.  There's really nothing that I can't see elsewhere -- even online.

Consider, also, how the "exclusivity" of the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket has waned over the years.  Previously, it was practically *mandatory* that all customers be charged for access.  Within the past few years, they've basically been giving it away if you have service and meet certain criteria.  While games broadcast on CBS, NBC and FOX draw HUGE numbers, the fraction of DirecTV's ~20 million subscribers paying extra has been dwindling, if you go by their previous access structure.  Does the NFL really care?  Naahhh ... DirecTV held the cash, waved it at them and said, "We can do what we want, right?"  And NFL got lost in its own slobbering over the money and said, "Sure, sure, sure ... gimme gimme gimme."

MLB and NHL have absolutely NO reason to be against AT&T having access to the OOM packages because U-verse has proven that it's a major contender and not merely a flash-in-the-pan or "regional" operator.  The NHL already offers Center Ice access to internet-based devices as long as you pay for it, irrespective of if you're an AT&T customer.  But somehow they're going to deny access to their little channel and Center Ice over AT&T's television distribution network?  Still think that's THEM telling AT&T "NO WAY!"?

As to the Hallmark problem, I've noticed more and more local Hallmark card stores closing up shop.  That was their bread-and-butter way of selling their overpriced mugs, ornaments and stuffed animals -- and cards pulling a distant second.  Can't be too good for their business model, although their card sections at WalMart have increased, footage-wise.  Don't imagine WalMart's deal somehow makes up for all of those franchisees' fees lost.  Where do you think they're making their money?  That's right, their TV customers who get endless reruns (whose rights are super-cheap since other cable channels can show them at the same time Hallmark does).  So in that way, AT&T is doing yet another "DirecTV v. Weather Channel" -- limited "new" programming, tons of reruns must not create a good value for their customers.  *Possibly* Crown Media might pay attention, but my money is on them continuing to moon AT&T.

Certainly multi-distribution rights are an important part of any carriage negotiation today.  However, as I say, the NHL doesn't have a problem with internet access to Center Ice from AT&T customers.  If that was the case, all AT&T IPs would be blocked or it would be the authentication like HBO does for its HBO GO service.  Another reason that the NHL is being given marching orders from the iNDemand owners, with Comcast doing the loudest shouting.

By putting pressure on the team owners and the NHL itself, the AT&T customers will have a better chance at getting their voice heard.  Think the fan outcry in Los Angeles isn't being heard by the Dodgers and MLB over Time Warner's stubbornness?

Let's think back to the NBA strike days.  The NBA finally managed to salvage *some* sort of "season", yet it was painfully obvious that the fans were truly not impressed.  Magically, AT&T all of a sudden got rights to sell their "NBA League Pass".  Hmmm ... wonder why *that* was.  Could it have been because the NBA needed to explore ANY possible way to get cash flowing back into it?  You'd better believe that Comcast and the other cable companies of iNDemand were more than likely told by the NBA, "Look, we need the money and you work with AT&T to get us access to their customers."

Look at the other league channels.  NBA TV shows a pretty good schedule of games throughout the season.  NFL, MLB and NHL all have very few, and have a schedule of "talking heads" shows, highlights/discussion that you can get on ESPN or FoxSports1, and maybe a few history shows.  NHL effectively sold out to Comcast in the number of games they would show nationally, giving them to either NBC broadcast or NBCSN.  Although I'm only a casual sports fan, those channels in my TV world are pretty pointless.  There's really nothing that I can't see elsewhere -- even online.

Consider, also, how the "exclusivity" of the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket has waned over the years.  Previously, it was practically *mandatory* that all customers be charged for access.  Within the past few years, they've basically been giving it away if you have service and meet certain criteria.  While games broadcast on CBS, NBC and FOX draw HUGE numbers, the fraction of DirecTV's ~20 million subscribers paying extra has been dwindling, if you go by their previous access structure.  Does the NFL really care?  Naahhh ... DirecTV held the cash, waved it at them and said, "We can do what we want, right?"  And NFL got lost in its own slobbering over the money and said, "Sure, sure, sure ... gimme gimme gimme."

MLB and NHL have absolutely NO reason to be against AT&T having access to the OOM packages because U-verse has proven that it's a major contender and not merely a flash-in-the-pan or "regional" operator.  The NHL already offers Center Ice access to internet-based devices as long as you pay for it, irrespective of if you're an AT&T customer.  But somehow they're going to deny access to their little channel and Center Ice over AT&T's television distribution network?  Still think that's THEM telling AT&T "NO WAY!"?

As to the Hallmark problem, I've noticed more and more local Hallmark card stores closing up shop.  That was their bread-and-butter way of selling their overpriced mugs, ornaments and stuffed animals -- and cards pulling a distant second.  Can't be too good for their business model, although their card sections at WalMart have increased, footage-wise.  Don't imagine WalMart's deal somehow makes up for all of those franchisees' fees lost.  Where do you think they're making their money?  That's right, their TV customers who get endless reruns (whose rights are super-cheap since other cable channels can show them at the same time Hallmark does).  So in that way, AT&T is doing yet another "DirecTV v. Weather Channel" -- limited "new" programming, tons of reruns must not create a good value for their customers.  *Possibly* Crown Media might pay attention, but my money is on them continuing to moon AT&T.

Certainly multi-distribution rights are an important part of any carriage negotiation today.  However, as I say, the NHL doesn't have a problem with internet access to Center Ice from AT&T customers.  If that was the case, all AT&T IPs would be blocked or it would be the authentication like HBO does for its HBO GO service.  Another reason that the NHL is being given marching orders from the iNDemand owners, with Comcast doing the loudest shouting.

By putting pressure on the team owners and the NHL itself, the AT&T customers will have a better chance at getting their voice heard.  Think the fan outcry in Los Angeles isn't being heard by the Dodgers and MLB over Time Warner's stubbornness?

6 of 22 (2,122 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 6:03:19 AM
(0)
Scholar
Btw tonights Montreal-Tampa Bay playoff game will be on the NHL Network and we won'tbe able to watch it.
Btw tonights Montreal-Tampa Bay playoff game will be on the NHL Network and we won'tbe able to watch it.

7 of 22 (2,045 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 6:47:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

hwkn wrote:

Unless you live in Florida, then it will be on Fox Sports.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

hwkn wrote:

Unless you live in Florida, then it will be on Fox Sports.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

8 of 22 (2,035 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 7:10:10 AM
(0)
Scholar
I'm not in Florida so i'll miss it.

9 of 22 (2,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 8:28:58 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by vid30jk on Apr 22, 2014 at 8:31:13 AM

hwkn wrote:

Ummmm ...... found it pretty easily available online tonight.  Might not be on your bigscreen, but if you *really* want to see it, then you can find it.

Sorry for sounding so flippant, but that's today's reality.  If you apply yourself, you can get around these things.  (EDIT:  It's also not via some "pirate" method, either.  Wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm sort of hooligan who advocates flaunting laws or anything.)

hwkn wrote:

Ummmm ...... found it pretty easily available online tonight.  Might not be on your bigscreen, but if you *really* want to see it, then you can find it.

Sorry for sounding so flippant, but that's today's reality.  If you apply yourself, you can get around these things.  (EDIT:  It's also not via some "pirate" method, either.  Wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm sort of hooligan who advocates flaunting laws or anything.)

[ Edited ]
10 of 22 (2,020 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 8:46:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Apr 22, 2014 at 8:48:12 AM

vid30jk wrote:

I think Hallmark stores and Crown Media are connected in name only.  I could be wrong, but it would be the first time in a long time, year, month, oh, okay since 6 this morning but I do not think Hallmark stores have any play on the success or failure of the TV channels.  Do you know that Hallmark Channel is the 13th highest rated cable channel in the US?  The Hallmark Movie Channel is 43rd.  Not the worst that some AT&T fantypes make it seem.

vid30jk wrote:

I think Hallmark stores and Crown Media are connected in name only.  I could be wrong, but it would be the first time in a long time, year, month, oh, okay since 6 this morning but I do not think Hallmark stores have any play on the success or failure of the TV channels.  Do you know that Hallmark Channel is the 13th highest rated cable channel in the US?  The Hallmark Movie Channel is 43rd.  Not the worst that some AT&T fantypes make it seem.

[ Edited ]
11 of 22 (2,012 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 9:00:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

dhascall wrote:

vid30jk wrote:

Not sure where your information is coming from, but according to this source, in 2013, Hallmark didn't crack the top 20.

And Hallmark owns Crown Media not the other way around.  Didn't realize they also own Crayola.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

dhascall wrote:

vid30jk wrote:

Not sure where your information is coming from, but according to this source, in 2013, Hallmark didn't crack the top 20.

And Hallmark owns Crown Media not the other way around.  Didn't realize they also own Crayola.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

12 of 22 (2,003 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 9:06:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Apr 22, 2014 at 9:08:18 AM

oufanindallas wrote:

dhascall wrote:

vid30jk wrote:

The source was one of AT&T TV's lead contract negotiators.  I sent you a PM on 3/29, that has that info.

oufanindallas wrote:

dhascall wrote:

vid30jk wrote:

The source was one of AT&T TV's lead contract negotiators.  I sent you a PM on 3/29, that has that info.

[ Edited ]
13 of 22 (1,998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 10:01:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Not sure where he's getting his info then, because none of the ratings have it listed that high.

Not sure where he's getting his info then, because none of the ratings have it listed that high.

14 of 22 (1,980 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 12:40:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

Someone in his position would have to know that as part of their jobs, one would think.  Long story short, he basically admitted that they felt that they had to play hardball with one content provider and Hallmark was the short straw.  I understand why they felt that way but feel that it could have been done a bit differently.  Since NHL and hallmark left around the same time, I wonder if there were two short straws? Smiley Tongue

oufanindallas wrote:

Someone in his position would have to know that as part of their jobs, one would think.  Long story short, he basically admitted that they felt that they had to play hardball with one content provider and Hallmark was the short straw.  I understand why they felt that way but feel that it could have been done a bit differently.  Since NHL and hallmark left around the same time, I wonder if there were two short straws? Smiley Tongue

15 of 22 (1,962 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 12:49:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Could be, I know at that time NHL was coming off a strike shortened season and ratings were low as well.  There needs to be a line drawn in the sand somewhere and as The Weather Channel found out, come down in price or we'll find an alternate channel.  Time Warner and Comcast have also found out, providers are getting tired of the constant price increases as well.

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Could be, I know at that time NHL was coming off a strike shortened season and ratings were low as well.  There needs to be a line drawn in the sand somewhere and as The Weather Channel found out, come down in price or we'll find an alternate channel.  Time Warner and Comcast have also found out, providers are getting tired of the constant price increases as well.

16 of 22 (1,961 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 9:18:28 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'll just go back to DirecTV. I never had a problem with it and programming was excellent. I was for Ced into Uverse anyway. I've had more problems with service than I ever hgave with any other provider. I'm surprised anyone likes it.
I'll just go back to DirecTV. I never had a problem with it and programming was excellent. I was for Ced into Uverse anyway. I've had more problems with service than I ever hgave with any other provider. I'm surprised anyone likes it.

17 of 22 (1,915 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 9:21:03 PM
(0)
Tutor
I meant we as my family,though I don't know why anyone would keep this horrible service. It constantly goes out and once you get rid of the shopping, kids and religious channels there's not much programming left.
I meant we as my family,though I don't know why anyone would keep this horrible service. It constantly goes out and once you get rid of the shopping, kids and religious channels there's not much programming left.

18 of 22 (1,914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 6:08:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Scholar
Edited by Taylarie on Apr 23, 2014 at 6:10:34 AM

{keep it courteous} Going on 6 years and it has gotten nothing but better. And no, i don't work for them!

{keep it courteous} Going on 6 years and it has gotten nothing but better. And no, i don't work for them!

[ Edited ]
19 of 22 (1,875 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 7:18:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

chantel66 wrote:

I've had UVerse since 2009 and haven't had any major issues, my service has been rock solid except for twice, once when the builders cut my line installing the sprinkler system next door and the 2nd was internet only but I had an older card in the VRAD going bad, as soon as they swapped my service to the next gen card it's been outstanding.  My download speeds are as advertised, wireless and my tv has had no issues.

chantel66 wrote:

I've had UVerse since 2009 and haven't had any major issues, my service has been rock solid except for twice, once when the builders cut my line installing the sprinkler system next door and the 2nd was internet only but I had an older card in the VRAD going bad, as soon as they swapped my service to the next gen card it's been outstanding.  My download speeds are as advertised, wireless and my tv has had no issues.

20 of 22 (1,864 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 8:04:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

chantel66 wrote:

OMG ... my sides, my sides ............

Ever watch Judge Judy?  Sounds a lot like a tenant who lives somewhere for 2 years, doesn't pay rent for the final 7 months, then tries to justify that by saying the landlord didn't fix things, has the place in disrepair, yada yada yada, and Judge Judy looks at them and says, "Why didn't you move?"

The OP was the one who decided, for whatever reason, to leave DirecTV and get Uverse.  If NHL was such a sticking point, then why come HERE and complain about it instead of just calling within your 30 days of initial service, return the equipment, and have a dish put up?  Especially when there are a lot of threads here about NHL NOT being available and since 2011, and Googling turns up plenty of links saying the same.

If the local market sells you bad meat once, you chalk it up to an isolated incident.  If you go back three or four more times, all of those times getting bad meat, are you going to go online and complain about it or are you NOT going to put yourself in that position and stop buying meat there?

Your original post makes no mention of your dissatisfaction with your service OUTSIDE of the fact that NHL Network isn't offered (the "I haven't paid rent in 7 months").  Your follow-up posts after having been explained the reasons WHY AT&T doesn't offer it are the ones that attempt to justify your original dissatisfaction (the "landlord doesn't do repairs, it's falling down, so why should I pay rent").  It doesn't wash.

Sorry AT&T doesn't live up to your expectations.  Hope you'll be happy elsewhere.

/rant

chantel66 wrote:

OMG ... my sides, my sides ............

Ever watch Judge Judy?  Sounds a lot like a tenant who lives somewhere for 2 years, doesn't pay rent for the final 7 months, then tries to justify that by saying the landlord didn't fix things, has the place in disrepair, yada yada yada, and Judge Judy looks at them and says, "Why didn't you move?"

The OP was the one who decided, for whatever reason, to leave DirecTV and get Uverse.  If NHL was such a sticking point, then why come HERE and complain about it instead of just calling within your 30 days of initial service, return the equipment, and have a dish put up?  Especially when there are a lot of threads here about NHL NOT being available and since 2011, and Googling turns up plenty of links saying the same.

If the local market sells you bad meat once, you chalk it up to an isolated incident.  If you go back three or four more times, all of those times getting bad meat, are you going to go online and complain about it or are you NOT going to put yourself in that position and stop buying meat there?

Your original post makes no mention of your dissatisfaction with your service OUTSIDE of the fact that NHL Network isn't offered (the "I haven't paid rent in 7 months").  Your follow-up posts after having been explained the reasons WHY AT&T doesn't offer it are the ones that attempt to justify your original dissatisfaction (the "landlord doesn't do repairs, it's falling down, so why should I pay rent").  It doesn't wash.

Sorry AT&T doesn't live up to your expectations.  Hope you'll be happy elsewhere.

/rant

21 of 22 (1,854 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 8:09:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

chantel66 wrote:

If you were so unhappy with U-Verse you should have switched a long time ago instead of complaining. You only have yourself to blame.

What level of service do you have for U-Verse? You must have the rock-bottom level, because if you delete all of the shopping, kids, and religious channels at U-300 or U-450, there is still plenty to watch, and more are being added all of the time.

Good luck with your new provider.

chantel66 wrote:

If you were so unhappy with U-Verse you should have switched a long time ago instead of complaining. You only have yourself to blame.

What level of service do you have for U-Verse? You must have the rock-bottom level, because if you delete all of the shopping, kids, and religious channels at U-300 or U-450, there is still plenty to watch, and more are being added all of the time.

Good luck with your new provider.

22 of 22 (1,851 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments