Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 17, 2013
4:19:16 PM
View profile
NHL Center Ice Package

I have used your internet and cell service for years. Iwould add UVerse TV if you would offer the NHL Center Ice Package. Please add it!!

I have used your internet and cell service for years. Iwould add UVerse TV if you would offer the NHL Center Ice Package. Please add it!!

NHL Center Ice Package

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2013 8:10:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

pbellotti wrote:

Unfortunately, U-Verse cannot offer NHL Center Ice unless it also has the NFL Network which was elimnated several years ago due to the fact that AT&T and the National Hockey League could not come to a carriage agreement.

Please make your channel request for both on this link.  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

pbellotti wrote:

Unfortunately, U-Verse cannot offer NHL Center Ice unless it also has the NFL Network which was elimnated several years ago due to the fact that AT&T and the National Hockey League could not come to a carriage agreement.

Please make your channel request for both on this link.  http://uversechannels.att.com/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: NHL Center Ice Package

2 of 5 (1,732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2013 10:31:34 PM
(0)
Scholar
I subscribe to NHL Gamecenter Live, where I can watch games on my desktop, my laptop, my phone, and my TV via a Roku. That is a way around not having access to NHL Center Ice.
I subscribe to NHL Gamecenter Live, where I can watch games on my desktop, my laptop, my phone, and my TV via a Roku. That is a way around not having access to NHL Center Ice.

3 of 5 (1,711 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 4:16:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you Cody! I had that two years ago and if I buy a more modern blu-ray player it will let me stream it onto my TV. I follow a team that is out of market, so that is the perfect answer as it lets me watch my team's feed with it's announcers. Thanks again!

Thank you Cody! I had that two years ago and if I buy a more modern blu-ray player it will let me stream it onto my TV. I follow a team that is out of market, so that is the perfect answer as it lets me watch my team's feed with it's announcers. Thanks again!

4 of 5 (1,692 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 7:45:17 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Taylarie on Aug 18, 2013 at 1:43:32 PM

there is an app called hockey radio in the APP Store AND ITS FREE! ive had it for a couple years and its awesome it has all the teams radio broadcast and ITS FREE

ALSO

here are a couple of websites as well

{Inappropriate content removed}

those have popups when you click on the link - i just close them and its FREE & FINE!

there is an app called hockey radio in the APP Store AND ITS FREE! ive had it for a couple years and its awesome it has all the teams radio broadcast and ITS FREE

ALSO

here are a couple of websites as well

{Inappropriate content removed}

those have popups when you click on the link - i just close them and its FREE & FINE!

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (1,672 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments