Helpful Links

NHL Center Ice Package

Contributor

NHL Center Ice Package

I have used your internet and cell service for years. Iwould add UVerse TV if you would offer the NHL Center Ice Package. Please add it!!

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: NHL Center Ice Package

pbellotti wrote:

I have used your internet and cell service for years. Iwould add UVerse TV if you would offer the NHL Center Ice Package. Please add it!!

Unfortunately, U-Verse cannot offer NHL Center Ice unless it also has the NFL Network which was elimnated several years ago due to the fact that AT&T and the National Hockey League could not come to a carriage agreement.

Please make your channel request for both on this link.  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

I subscribe to NHL Gamecenter Live, where I can watch games on my desktop, my laptop, my phone, and my TV via a Roku. That is a way around not having access to NHL Center Ice.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Thank you Cody! I had that two years ago and if I buy a more modern blu-ray player it will let me stream it onto my TV. I follow a team that is out of market, so that is the perfect answer as it lets me watch my team's feed with it's announcers. Thanks again!

Message 4 of 5
Mentor

there is an app called hockey radio in the APP Store AND ITS FREE! ive had it for a couple years and its awesome it has all the teams radio broadcast and ITS FREE

ALSO

here are a couple of websites as well

{Inappropriate content removed}

those have popups when you click on the link - i just close them and its FREE & FINE!

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support